"History" Music vid just launched! U ready to break world records!

"History" Music vid just launched! U ready to break world records! Remember: Refresh not replay! Always remember this when ever their new music vids come out! The reason why I say we break another world record one last time is so that the boys and us (Their fans! No hater allowed! Directioners only!) can be happy and proud of what their legacy means to us and what our legacy and also what hard workers we all are and remember what they! And also put Him (God) in the legacy as ell because He made the lads and made them to be the biggest boy (And man) band to have such an strong and hard working fans fighting against haters of the boys and we protect them in any way we can to also show our love and support just like we do with the ones that protect and serve our country and make us safe at all times! (The whole thing would be said in a video but I cant do that right now but that would be my impression of Ziva David (I can do her voice better in real life than in an video chat or by phone!). The boys are also proud of what we had done for them form the start and they (to me) just what us to know that they aren't going anywhere but just on a temporary break and that they will never leave us and I qouth from Louis in the song "History" that "Without us here life is just a lie. This is not the end this is not the end. We can make it we know you know!" "We can be the greatest team So don't let it go we can make some more we can live 4EVER!"