Lou's (Louis Tomlinson's) baby boy:

1D Daddy duty!

Louis Tomlinson is a dad! One Direction singer & Briana Jungwirth welcome a baby boy

By Victoria Bergland Wonderwall 9:08am PST, Jan 22, 2016

Congratulations are in order for One Direction's Louis Tomlinson!

The singer and Briana Jungwirth welcomed a baby boy this week in Los Angeles, a source exclusively told People.

Before the news was official, early Friday morning, Louis' former stepfather, Mark Tomlinson, sparked rumors that the baby had arrived when he tweeted, "Is that the patter of tiny feet?"

In July 2015, it was reported that the 24-year-old singer was expecting his first child with the LA-based stylist.

"Louis is happy and very excited about becoming a dad, and he thinks Briana will be an amazing mother," a mutual friend told People.

"Obviously it's a very exciting time," Louis gushed later during an interview on "Good Morning America." "I'm buzzing."

The pair met earlier in 2015 through mutual friends, and dated briefly in May after Louis broke up with longtime girlfriend, Eleanor Calder in March.

Now that One Direction has officially split up, Louis will have plenty of time to focus on his new addition!

Link: http://www.wonderwall.com/news/louis-tomlinson-dad-one-direction-singer-briana-jungwirth-welcome-baby-boy-1904139.article

Congrats Louis u got ur first baby and it's another friend that Doris and Ernest can play with!