Celebrity Love:Part 2

Part 2! On public demand! Warning: This contains romance,red , dresses, French kisses, licking, tying, bondage and everyTHING! Not ideal for people with holier-than-thou attitudes! My Bunny AyeshaVarunDhawan enjoy your date!

Ayesha

"Will you go on a date with me?" Those eight beautiful words stole my breath away. Unable to control my inner fan, I kissed him squarely on his mouth in assent. We broke apart and he, with an I-am-very-naughty grin, whispered," I want to make it more one-on-one, if you know what I mean. So rather than conventional means, why don't you come to my house? We can hang out by my pool. I'll have the chance to flirt with you..." I blushed beet red. I had been saving the gorgeous swimsuit for exactly a day like this.

I nodded happily and said," I'd love to!" He smirked and cheekily winked at me before giving me an amazing kiss that made my mind go blank. With his sinewy arm firmly wrapped around my tiny waist, he kissed me fervently and lovingly. His touch was magic. As he pulled back, he said," I will message the address. Four pm at my house. Looking forward to you and your body."

His voice had been turning hoarser with every word and I couldn't help but feel the heat. I had been biting my lower lip to control them from walking over and attacking his super-toned chest. He came slightly closer and my lip snapped back. He touched the soft, slightly bloody spot on my lip, which made my heart race. In a second, he brought his lips close and, very delicately, for what seemed like a breeze, lightly sucked the spot while running his fingers on the small of my back. Instinctively, I wrapped my hand around his arm as he kept teasing me. Adrenaline was surging through my body. As my fingers dug into his arm, he sucked harder and started torturing my soft spots with long, expert fingers. Before I could utter a moan, he pulled away. Gazing deeply into my eyes as I panted, he said," Don't be late, I never wait... But for such a beauty, the reward would be worth the wait..." And stealing my heart, he walked away...

What was happening to me ? One look and I had lost all control. He seemed to control me in such a way that no one, not even I could. Standing in the cold shower, I pondered over as I liberally scrubbed myself over the same arms which he had touched, the same waist he had grabbed, the same body he had worshipped. I wondered what would happen back there. Naughty thoughts attacked my brain and unfortunately, it lost. My body was burning with heat. I needed him. Drying my hair and tying the bikini, I thought about his reaction. A look into the mirror and I was satisfied. I wore a simple shirt and shorts over the stunning, itsy-bitsy yellow bikini. Looking at myself, I thought, let this be where I finally find not love, but true lust.

Pulling over my Buggati, I looked at a magnificent view. A sky-high mansion, pearl white with gold detailing, with greenery decorating it like diamonds, and at the extreme left, a complete outdoor swimming pool. I walked over in my black stilettos and coming closer, saw a champagne chiller, two flutes and no Varun. Where was he ? Hearing water, I spun to see hotness in person:Mr Varun Dhawan emerging from the pool, running a hand across his wet hair, water sliding over his washboard 8-pack abs, and his pink shorts dangerously low. Being a simple and innocent girl, I couldn't help leching after his super cute arse and biting my lip lustily. Stepping out, he liberally ran his eyes over my body, undressing me with his gaze. I asked," Need drying?"

Receiving a nod, I smirked and to his amazement, pulled my shirt off and walked over to help him. As I walked closer, he slightly grabbed my waist, and I whispered into his ear," Would this help?" He grinned, showing his uni-dimple and I patted my shirt all over his torso, liberally spilling some water over myself as I rinsed the shirt.

Seeing water drip, his gaze turned hotter and he uttered," Thanks for coming... Uh, rather, you can thank me, as you'll be doing that plenty of times in a while." He smirked and I pulled away. He looked puzzled, what was next?