Yu dul(eight)full chapter

~PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IM SEEING LESS VOTES ;-;~
Jin sat at the table, waiting for Jungkook. He was nervous as hell but really happy.

The truth was, he had been having feelings for Jungkook for a while.

So hearing about his girlfriend being mean or rude upset him, that was the real reason he told him to break up with her.

After ten minutes of the time they agreed to meet up, Jungkook still wasn't there.

----
EatJin: Hey Jungkook. Where are you?

GoldenKookie: Sorry I'm late, I had to say goodbye to my brother cuz I was talking to him on the phone and I lost track of time.

EatJin: You have a brother?

GoldenKookie: Yeah, but he's in the army.

EatJin: Oh I understand. Take your time.

GoldenKookie: I'm actually here at the restaurant now. Where are you?

Jin looked up from his phone and looked around until he spotted a young, tallish, still shorter than hi boy I'm a beanie and wearing headphones.

Jin stood up from the table and went over to him to make sure it was Jungkook.

It was.

"J-Jungkook?" Jin stuttered a bit causing Jungkook to look at him.

"Hey Jin hyung." Jungkook softly spoke.

Jin couldn't hold back his feelings anymore, he just wanted to touch Jungkook a bit, so he pulled him in for a hug.

Jungkook just stood there, being hugged, "Pervert." Jungkook pulled away.

"It's not like that." Jin panicked, thinking Jungkook hates him now.

Jungkook showed a bunny smile and said, "I know, it's nice to finally meet you, hyung."

Jin nodded and smiled as they went back to the table and sat down.

As Jin ate some Korean BBQ, Jungkook just ate a small salad as they talked and laughed with each other.

"I'm glad you're eating." Jin smiled.

"I didn't say I never eat, I just don't eat much. I was actually really hungry so a salad is good." Jungkook said, taking a bite.

"Well I'm still glad."

Jungkook looked at Jin as he put a whole piece of meet in his mouth causing Jungkook's eyes to go wide, "Hyung, how is that possible?"

Jin shrugged, "It isn't hard."

"I'm surprised your skinny for someone who eats a lot." Jungkook said.

Jin smiled, "Like I said, I work out."

"Then do you have abs?" Jungkook bluntly asked causing Jin to blush as he stopped eating.

"No, I never have."

Jungkook laughed, "It's because you eat so much."

Jin just shrugged as they continued their conversation and laughing.

After they were done, they decided to go to an art museum.

"This is actually a pretty popular art museum." Jungkook said as they walked around.

"So you really like drawing, don't you?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Can I see some of your art?" Jin wondered out loud.

"Sure, I have some in my backpack."

Once they were done looking around the museum, the two boys sat at a bench as Jungkook pulled out some of his drawings, "Here."

Jin observed them and smiled, "They are really good."

The two boys were sitting closer than meant to, causing both of the boys to blush but without them noticing.

Jungkook looked down at his phone and looked up, "Taehyung and Hoseok wants to meet you. They think your my boyfriend." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Um, I don't mind meeting them. Then if you ever come to Seoul, you can meet Yoongi and Namjoon, you've already met Jimin." Jin offered.

"Namjoon..." Jungkook muttered.

"What about him?"

"N-nothing." Jungkook stuttered, he didn't want to reveal he was jealous, "Let's go."

They headed to Taehyung's and Hoseok's shared apartment and went right in.

"Is that him? He's pretty." Hoseok said right away.

"You have a pretty boyfriend." Taehyung smiled.

"He isn't my boyfriend, you idiots." Jungkook said.

Jin smiled, "Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin, it's nice to meet you guys."

"I'm Jung Hoseok."

"And I'm Kim Taehyung!"

The four decided to play video games with each other.

When they played Mario, Jin kept winning.

As it was Jin's and Jungkook's turn to play video games as the other ones sat back, Hoseok and Taehyung were almost making out.

"Aish, pabos, there are other people in here, keep it appropriate." Jin sassily said making Jungkook laugh.

"S-sorry hyung." Hoseok and Taehyung said at the same time.

They ate pizza at the apartment for dinner and Jin picked up a piece, "Open wide, kookie." Jin smiled and Jungkook opened his mouth as Jin fed him.

The other two were looking at them in amazement, "You actually made Jungkook eat something and he let you." Hoseok said.

Jin nodded, "That was my plan, I'm surprised it work."

"That's all I'm having, no more." Jungkook shook his head.

When it was time to go, Jin walked Jungkook to his house since it wasn't far from the apartment.

"So can we meet up tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

"Sorry I'm leaving tomorrow since I have college classes on Monday." Jin told him.

"Oh, I see... Well I'll text you tomorrow then. I hope we can meet up again." Jungkook smiled.

Jin didn't say anything, instead he looked into Jungkook's eyes and leaned him and placed his lips on Jungkook's.

When the two parted, Jungkook was blushing , "U-uh bye." He rushed in the house as Jin went back to the hotel.

Please vote and comment~