"Aye." She said walking up to me. I turned around and she was just standing there looking angry. "I don't want to see you around Olivia again." She said poking me in my arm

"Excuse me?" I said confused as hell

"I said stay away from her. I don't need you tearing us apart. I know she was at your house the night we got into that argument."

"Listen I don't have time for this." I turned around to walk away and she grabbed me

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking." I pushed her off of me and pushed me back making me stumble into a lady behind me. Before I could do anything else Olivia came out of nowhere. She got in between us and pulled Nina away.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked
"Your wife came up to me with bullshit. That's what happened." I said

"I told her to stay away from you. I don't want you two together."

"Nina I am a grown woman and can do whatever I want. I took you back because you said you were going to change, but this doesn't look like it."

"Whatever." Nina said as she walked away

"Val I'm sorry." Olivia said walking up to me

"Maybe she's right. Maybe we don't need to see each other outside of work."

"But Val-"

"No! She accused you and cheated on you and you still went back to her! Don't come looking for me when she does it again!" At this moment people are staring at us

"Why are you yelling at me?" 

"Because you're acting stupid Olivia! I hate that you went back to her. I really loved you and you looked over me! I would never hurt you Olive."

"I know but-"

"No. I don't want to hear it. I have to go." I walked away from her and  got in my car. I was on the verge of crying but I still had a whole day ahead of me and I wasn't going to let it get to me.

(Chloe's POV)

It was only 1:30 and I was just sitting in my kitchen with nothing to do, so I decided to go to Gracie's house.

When I got there, Larry was carrying boxes out of a room.

"What's going on?" I asked

"We're cleaning the room we were using for storage."

"For the baby?" I asked

"Yes. Well I'm doing all the work. Gracie is sitting in our room watching TV." I walked into their bedroom to find Gracie watching TV and eating donuts.

"So you're going to let Larry do all the work?" I asked

"Yup. So you're staying with me all day today?

"Nope I have to leave at about 3:30."

"Why? Its not like you have a date."

"Well...." I said trailing off

"Well what? Don't tell me you met someone and didn't tell me. Do I know them?"

"Yes you know them and its not really a date. Its just an outing or a friendly meal."

"Well who is it? It better not be Mr. Gilt."

"Of course its not. Its Sergeant Dexter."
Gracie gasped and sat up. "You're fucking the career day volunteer?!"

"No I'm not. We're just going out to eat pizza."

"Pizza isn't the only thing she'll be eating tonight."