@ MissesAustinMahone sorry

SORRY... but I'm ending this imagine boo's ;/

but if you liked this go read my celebrity fanfic! it is so much like this ;)♥

ok random imagine! requests are still in progress sorry. :(

*********************************

#IMAGINE

-------------

"But what about love?!? what about our promises?!? what about love?!? you take it all, and leave me nothing what about love?!!" You danced and sang during rehearsals for your cover show next week.

"That was great, you may want to stop beong better than the origional artist."

"AUSTIN! I thought you were in London!?!?"

"came home early." he smiled. "sorry everyone, I'm taking her for the day!"

he grabbed you and led you out to his car. He drove you both to the outsides of town where his house is.

Once you both got into the house he slammed you up against a wall. "It's been way to long." He said as he roughly pressed his lips against yours...

"I know, but at least get at me in a room or something?!?" you said giggling. ..

"ugh.. alright..." he lifted you and walked up to the second floor loft area... he went into a room in the back that had only one window with the curtains shut... "now?" he asked.

"yes."

he softly laid you down and kissed you smoothly... You didn't want control when he was on top of you...

"I didn't say I wanted smooth." you winked...

"that's better." he chuckled...

he got on top of you and started pulling your clothes off. As he moved along he trailed kisses down your skin....

you managed to get his shirt off and unbutton his pants. he did the rest and immediately rammed into you.

the pain was so familiar but it still hurt. His thrusts were so fast and hard... you wrapped your legs around his waist to get him as far in as he could. He grabbed onto the headboard and banged so hard that you thought it would break any second... you reached up to pull his body a little lower so you could lick his perfect skin. You started sucking on his neck and moving your hips in a rhythm to help him. his thrusts were still going hard as you brought his head down to your neck..

you wanted to feel as much pain as possible to mix with the please. he started leaving bite marks all over your boobs bafore he started sucking roughly on your nipples...

his thrusts were hitting the perfect spot everytime and you were ready to drink all of his cum. "Come in me babe!" you yelled over the loud bang of the headboard.. he did as you said and let you put his member in your mouth. you held it with your teeth and sucked and licked roughly until he let every drop come in your mouth...

when you were done you got face-to-face with him and licked your lips. letting him watch as you swallowed anything left...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I would write a round two but I have to wake up at 6:00 and it's 2:00 a.m. so yea..

50 votes? and can I please get some comments? they help :)♥