prologue

"Hey sis, I gotta go. Okay?" Luke said.

Luke Hemmings. Luke is my big brother. He's 16, turning 17 soon. 

And, I don't know where he'll be. But, if he say that one more time. I kinda miss him.

Sort of.

"But, where are you going?" I said, a bit confused.

He bites his lips again. and again. and again. 

He's getting nervous. Is there something wrong with him? Or is he hiding something. I get that all the time, when he bites his lips, he's lying, shy, and getting nervous.

"I mean, c'mon bro. Are you hiding something? You're having a girlfriend aren't you Luke." I said, teasing him.

Well, that wasn't funny.

"No! Seriously sis? I've been dumped by my girlfriend last year. And it's hard having a girlfriend. It's not that easy having a relationship with the person you loved." He said, getting really angry at me. "And as for you young lady. Be careful, of doing those stuffs. You're too young for that." He said, as he messed my hair. "But.... I'm 15!!"  I pout. 

"See you later, sis. I'll talk to you later okay?" He said, as he carry his bags outside. And waited outside for some "Taxi"s. I run towards him and asked him, "Luke, did mom and dad know about this?!?!". He didn't answer. "Uhmmm, yes. Well, actually. I asked them last night. And... they agree with it." He said. "So, where are you going?" I said. "Okay, I'm going to Sydney. With my friends." He said. "Hey sis, I gotta go. Taxi's here." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Tell mom and dad, to take care of themselves. Oh and Molly." He winked. He waved goodbye, and as I do the same, as well. "Bye Luke!" I yelled. "Bye sis!" He said, as he got inside in the cab. He's bags we're already inside. And, he's ready to go.

But. What is he doing there? Let's find out soon.