4

Before I start, i just wanted to apologize for not uploading another part of this story.. i was busy..

////

(Your POV)

I ran up ahead, charging straight for the giant humanoid creatures like me, They were both small titans but big enough to kill a human.

When i reached the first one, i outstretched my arm, slamming my fist into his mouth, and ripping him apart right there, making its blood get all over me.

Distracted by killing this titan, i forgot about the other one, who instead of coming to attack me- it went straight after Heichou and Erwins squad. I did my Titan screech, catching its attention for a split second before it went back to running after the men and girls on their horses

I used my full speed to catch up with this idiot of a creature and kicked out its legs from under it, causing it to fall on the ground with a large bang!

stomping on its neck several times, i killed it easily, still with the first titans blood all over me, i turned and looked at my group who were now stopped and staring at me with wide eyes.

I gave them a confused look, wondering why they were all looking at me like that.

"(y/n).. Look at your arm" Eren said walking towards me.

so i did, looking at my arms, i was shocked.. they had two big chunks chewed out of them... and they weren't healing like a normal titan, in fact i was bleeding and healing like a human, slowly but surley.

"Could she be like Eren?"

"What kind of titan is she exactly?"

"Is she half human"

These were the kind of comments i could hear.

"l..iike Eren?" I questioned looking at the brown haired boy infront of me.

I heard a throat being cleared, to my suprise it was Erwin looking up at me.

"Yes.. like Eren. Eren hear has the ability to transform into a Titan like you. But hes only a 15 m class titan, unlike you whos 20m" He explained raising his big eyebrows.

i nodded and felt something wet on my arm making me flinch and look

Levi? whats he doing? It looks like hes dabbing some kind of liquid onto my arm.. it stings a little, but i can handle it...

"Tch, hold still brat.. im disinfecting your bites. You should be more careful if you want to survive out there by yourself"

He was using his 3DMG to hold himself up on my large arms.

I thanked him the best i could, and did an actual smile. Making him stare at me for several minutes before Jean just had to yell out

"OOOh Heichou is taking a liking to little miss (y/n) over here! woop" he laughed making Levi glare at him.. but having no effect on the boy who looks similar to the horse he's riding.

I reached my arm towards him when he wasn't looking and gently shoved him with my finger making him slip off the saddle of his horse and land on the ground with a thump.

Levi laughed for a second before going back to his pokerface and monotone voice..

"come on, we have to keep moving!" he yelled to his soldiers.

"SIR!" the soldiers saluted and started riding away towards the building. I wonder how long its going to take to arrive at this place...

It was currently like 2:34 in the afternoon, we were still travelling to this mysterious building no one will talk to me about?

'I feel different.. why?' I thought to myself

"Oi Titan brat.. are you okay?" Ackerman asked riding next to me on his horse noticing me falling behind.

i shook my head and that was the last thing I heard before seeing Levis actual worried face, and then blackness.. thats all i saw..

////

(Levis POV)

"shit! (y/n)?" I yelled catching the attention of all my group, they saw our titan laying face first on the grass.

they all asked what happened, so i explained that she was falling behind looking faint, then she fell and passed out.

We heard a movement in (y/n)'s titan, seeing something moving around in her neck

"Could it be?" Erens asked as his eyes were widening, looking at her neck, seeing it starting to rip.

a few seconds later, a human form popped out from its nape (like how eren did)

"what....The.....fuck?" I murmured, looking at the steam surrounding the female figure. before i could walk closer to see who this person was, i heard a scream of joy running past me.

"WAHOOO!!" Hanji yelled, jumping around the body

"oooh Levi! shes pretty.. but i think shes passed out?" she scratched the back of her neck, shrugging then going back to her old perky titan loving self.

Erwin was next to walk up and observe the person, he backed away and looked at me worriedly "You might want to come look at her Levi" he walked up to me, patting my back and walked away.

I am so confused...

Shrugging, I climbed onto the titan and pulled the girls hair back, kneeling infront of her. It was right now i could've sworn, my heart stopped.

"(y-y/n)?" i cried hugging onto her, placing my ear onto her chest trying to hear her heartbeat. Its there.. shes alive... after all these years.. shes actually alive!