Contact Names

Tony Stark

My Love 💗-You made him a better man. After Pepper left him, he didn't think he could find another woman who would put up with him. He was so happy when he found you. He is happy that you put up with him and loved him no matter what. He doesn't plan on giving you up any time soon.

Iron Boyfriend ❤️💛- You thought it was the perfect fit. It was a funny name but you loved it. When he finally saw it, he loved it too. You love him as much as he loves you and that's why you picked this as his contact name. It helped with his ego, and you wouldn't want for his ego to fall would you?

Steve Rogers:

My Everything 💖- Steve was so grateful when he found you. He never thought he would love anybody after Peggy. He loves you so much and you are the most important thing in the world to him so the it fits.

My Spangly Babe ❤️💙🇺🇸- You wanted a funny contact name but one that had meaning as well. You thought this fit perfectly and it made you laugh. You picked it because he is yours, he wears a "spangly outfit," and he is a babe. Steve hasn't seen it yet. You don't know how he will react to it. Tony thinks it's hilarious.

Bruce Banner:

My Baby 😍❤️- He chose this because your his baby girl. He thought it was perfect because it showed what you were to him. He loves you very much and your his amazing girlfriend.

Dr. Boyfriend 🔬💚- You loved this for his name in your phone because he is your boyfriend and he is a doctor, so naturally you combined the two. He thought it was funny and cute and totally something you would do. He loves his contact name, but he loves you more.

Bucky Barnes:

My Light 💡💕- You light up his life. He loves you because you love him even after what he did to you when you saved him from HYDRA. You were the light he needed in the dark times and he is so thankful for you. He vowed to protect you from anything and everything and he will love you forever.

Winter Hotty ❄️😍❤️- You chose this name because you loved everything about him. He was very insecure about his past as the Winter Soldier, but you loved him no matter what his past was. He was also a hotty. This name showed him that you loved him, all parts of him: past, present, and future.

Clint Barton:

My Little Bird 🐥💗- When you two got together he decided to teach you bow and arrow and you became almost as good as him. He calls you his little bird because you are like him in so many ways the name fits perfectly.

Caw Caw I'm a Bird! 🐤😂💙- He LOVES his name in your phone. He thinks it's hilarious and perfect for him. He also says this all the time so you made it his contact name. Your guys' contact names kind of go together. Nobody understand your relationship but they love you guys together. They think you are perfect for each other.

Thor Odinson:

Lady (Y/N) ❤️- Thor just liked to keep it simple. He loves calling you Lady (Y/N). He wants everyone to know that you are his girl, and nobody can have you. He loved you more than anything and vowed to protect you.

God of Poptarts 😂💗- You put this as his contact name because you guys met when he was pouting for poptarts and you guys eat poptarts together all the time. He loves it but not as much as he loves you. The rest of the team thinks it's hilarious as well.

Loki Laufeyson:

My Queen 👑❤️- He treats you like a queen. He loves you so much and is so thankful for you loving him even though some of his alien army almost killed you. You made him a better man. You are his queen.

My Reindeer King 😍❤️👑- You picked this name because he was your king, and because of his helmet. You love the name. Loki didn't like it at first when he saw it, but it grew on him and he loves it now. You love him so much.

Pietro Maximoff:

My Beautiful Princess 👑😍❤️💗- You were his princess. He loved you ever since he saw you the day he saved you. You guys have been inseparable ever since. Your relationship started out at friends and grew into love. He treats you like a princess everyday, he loves you more than he has ever loved anyone. 

My Speedster 👟💙- You chose this as his contact name because it fit him perfectly. Since he had super speed and because he is yours. You want people to know that he is yours. You were sometimes afraid that he would leave you for somebody prettier but he always tells you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and he will love you for the rest of his life.
~
Here you go! Ok, so I found this picture today on Pinterest and I died laughing. I had to share it! Let me know what you think about the chapter! You guys are awesome!

~Haylie ❤️