How you meet (Part 2)

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

My older sister Natasha, was walking me through SHIELD headquarters. Today was my first day on the job. Ever since Nat got a job as a SHIELD agent, I wanted to follow in her footsteps.

"I told Director Fury that I would introduce you to my team before taking you to his office." Natasha told me as we were walking down a maze of hallways. How does she remember where to go?

We finally reached the Avenger's meeting room and she opened the door and walked in. I followed behind her nervous to meet her teammates and friends.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet someone." Natasha said smiling.

"Who is it?" I heard someone ask.
I stepped out from behind Nat while she introduced me.

"Everybody, this is (Y/N), my baby sister." She said to the other Avengers.

"Hello." I waved to everyone.

"I didn't know you had a little sister." Steve said.

"Yeah, I liked to keep it quiet so she would be safe, but now that she's joining SHIELD, I though I would introduce her." Nat smiled.

"Nat, your sister is hot." A guy with dark brown hair and a goatee said.

"Back off Tony. If I find out that you try and make a move on my baby sister, I will ruin your precious suits, and I'll hide your Scotch." Nat said to Tony.

"You wouldn't." Tony said.

"I would." Nat smirked. With that Tony put his hands up in defeat and backed away causing me to giggle.

A guy with short dirty blonde hair and a black suit came up to me and shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye." He said.

"It's nice to meet you Clint, I've heard so much about you." I said.

"All good things I hope." He said causing me to giggle.

"Of course." I smiled at him.

Everybody else introduced themselves and I sat down with them and talked with them, forgetting that I had to meet with Director Fury. He ended up coming to the Avenger's conference room to speak with me.

Thor Odinson:

I woke up at around 10 and walked into the kitchen of my small apartment. I walked to the pantry to find I was out of cereal. I groaned because I wanted (your favorite cereal). I lazily walked back to my room and threw on some black sweatpants, a loose white tank top and some flip flops. I put my hair in a messy bun and then I grabbed my purse and keys.

Once I got to the supermarket, I walked inside and straight to the cereal. I picked out (your favorite cereal) as well as a couple more different types of cereals. I put them in my cart and I walked to the refrigerated section to get some milk and juice. After grabbing the milk and some juice, I decided that I wanted Ice cream so I grabbed a gallon of (your favorite ice cream) and some Hershey's chocolate syrup. I walked to the produce section and thought I might as well get some apples, bananas, and grapes. Once I got the fruits and vegetables I wanted I heard a loud thud.

"WHERE ARE THE POPTARTS?!" I heard a voice boom. I grabbed my cart and ran to there the thud came from and saw a tall, blonde guy that looked like he was dressed for a comic con pacing back and forth.

"Sir, a-are you ok?" I asked a little frightened. He turned around quickly with anger in his eyes. I flinched and fear started to fill my eyes. When he noticed his eyes softened and he came over to me.