Chapter:4

Listen to the song...............NOW! *evil laugh.....cough* on with chappy.

Harry's POV

I was in detiontion I know the boy who lived in detiontion I think she works for voldamort. Harry stop thinking that cause you are wrong. What was that. Me the author I control you but I can't stop what you think. Oh ok note to, self don't get the author mad. Well she and Draco were eating candy when I came in.
"What am I supposed to be doing?" I asked.
"I don't know. Write lines guess I mean you were late."she replied.
"What do you want me to write?"
"I will not be late Detiontion so I can eat candy. Two times."
That's it wow she's easy
"Weasly you will do the same then you can leave."
"Ok."

-----------------Skip to dinner-------------------

Annabeths's POV

Percy has not called me in two days who does he think he is. I am going to kill him when I get to pigfarts or whatever it is called.

Percy's POV

"Hey Percy" Bell yelled.
"What?"
"Your gladiator fan club is here"she said walking to the dark corner that she's always in.
"Styx."
"You might want to hide."
"Ya think!"
Just then Annabeth came bursting through the wall.
"Percy Jackson you are so dead!" She yelled.
"Whatever you think I did I didn't do it." I decided to yell why am I such an idiot. I should have called. Then Nico came though the wall and said." Were is my girlfriend!"
"I'm over here and how come only my boyfriend came out of a wall for me and not my brothers and sisters." Bell said.
"Sorry sis." Will Solace said. Then Bell rolled her eyes while running to Nico.
"Idiots." She said.
"Hey!" The Apollo cabin yelled.
"I'm only stating the truth." She said defensely. Then a blond haired girl judo flipped me. While three gods came out of the wall My dad, Apollo, and Hades.......styx.

The end of this chapter. And I'm making another fanfic about voldamort and Bellatrix. Although I might not make one...well we will see. And question who is your godly parent? Mine is Apollo but I wish it was Hades.