Chapter 10: Our Final Act

After that night was over, the four of us, we're all now animatronics. I was sitting in pirate cove and playing around with my hook, Charlotte, who was now Chica, entered and looked at me.

"Oh, err.. aye lass?" I said nervously.

"Its alright.." Charlotte replied.

"We are monsters.." I hug her, my ears laid back.

"Its alright, Foxy.." She repeated.

"We will make purple guy pay.."
She eventually added.

I slowly let go and nod, exiting pirates cove and head to the office, Mike was sitting and lying his head on the desk. I slowly tap one of my metal fingers on the wall until he looked up at me.

"What." He eventually said.

"We can still find him and end this.." I replied. I could tell that Mike had an idea, he looked through the cameras to see if he can find purple guy anywhere, one by one, the cameras start cutting out and eventually saying "Signal Lost."

"uh oh.." Mike said with concern.

"Go warn everyone." He quickly added. I run off, but before I could get to the party room, something tripped me, I got up to see purple guy standing there holding his knife as usual.

I raise my hook to attack him but he sticks his knife in my shoulder and holds me aginst a wall. How is he stronger?! I thought to myself, because he was skinny.

"Fredd-" I tried to yell out but he put his knife in my neck, cutting wires I needed for talking, he stabs me once more in the leg before Mike hit him in the head with the pipe he luckily had with him. Purple guy leaves his knife in my leg and runs.

"Oh my god are you alright?!" Mike said worryingly. I was sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall, I couldn't talk, but I think Marsh heard me because he came into the hall where I was and looked at us.

"What happened?!" Marsh demanded.

"Purple guy attacked." Mike slowly replied back.

I slowly pulled the knife out of my leg and toss it aside.

"Wow.. Purple guy is strong.." Mike looks at me. I couldn't move the arm that he stabbed the shoulder of either, I tried to get up, but I fell down and accidentally landed on my hook.
Okay.. I'm done moving.. I said to myself.

"Uhm.. c'mon I got ya." Marsh said as he picks me up. He carries me to the costume room, Charlotte and Greg look at me with great concern, they followed Marsh.

He sat me on the table, "we may have to do this without Jacob.." Marsh said sadly.

Greg hugged me, "we will avenge you.."

I laid back and looked at the ceiling as they left the room. I look up when they're gone, and slowly look around the room.
I remembered this room had spare parts.. I thought to myself.

Meanwhile the other three were figuring out how to get revenge on purple guy.

"You think Jacob will be alright?" Greg said with a worried tone.

"I'm sure he will be fine, but everyone sticks together for now on." Mike said as he entered the party room and look at them, Everyone nodded.

"But I'll go try to fix Foxy." he goes into the costume room. There was a sudden laugh from the other side of the party room, it sounded sinister. They look over to the direction it came from to see purple guy there, he had retrieved his knife.

Greg tried to attack him, but purple guy is too fast, he dodged Greg and pushed him into a wall.
Marsh grabbed purple guy and held him up by his neck.

"Gotcha!" Marsh said in confidence. But he stuck his knife in Marsh's arm, forcing him to let go.

Greg tried again to attack, but this time trying to disarm him, Greg managed to make him drop the knife by hitting him in the chest as hard as he could. Purple guy fell down.

Marsh tried to kick him, but he rolled to avoid it and got back up. Suddenly, I come out of nowhere and tackle him back down. They were all stunned to see me back so quickly, as I bit him on the shoulder he reached for his knife, Greg tried to get it away but it was already in his hand. He sticks the knife into my back, and slowly rolls me off him.

He got back up, putting his hand on his shoulder, too injured to move.

"You can't defeat me.. I will never die.." Purple guy slowly groaned out.

"Watch me." Marsh grabbed his head and slammed it against the wall as hard as he could. There was a loud cracking sound, Purple guy went limp.

We all suddenly felt a great relief, but..

"Foxy!" Charlotte noticed me lying on the floor.

"Tis alright lass, just relaxing.." I quietly laughed.

Mike looks at everyone and smiles, "so.. this nightmare is finally over.." I quickly get up and look at Mike.

"Hey! We could probably have a party without someone dying now!" I said with confidence. Mike nodded.

The next day, Mike had somehow convinced everyone that what they saw last time at the party was just part of an act, so he apologized for it. Although now there are staff members near the animatronics now.

There was another party being held today, Charlotte, Greg, and Marsh happily put on a good performance for everyone while I was telling more fun pirate stories. I even answered questions for them.

One little kid raised his hand up and asked, "where's your crew at?"

I looked at the stage, smiled, and replied, "they are my friends, and we will always be here."