Ch.31 Stalker

Hey everyone! There were so many comments on that last chapter oh my gods! I couldn't give shoutouts to everyone so if you commented on the last chapter, all of you, you know who you are! But I haven't yet done the dedications from Chapter 30 so here they are! JohnnyVogelien FanFictiongirl PonyLover14 Lady_Tyche ZornMurtaghson pooja7m MinervaOwlKitsune acrazyperson Guardian_Of_GLaDOS madigrace1234 SamAndres999 JordanHaggard Kiannagrinkey and karthiga0407 Okay, now let's get on to the chapter! -KAT

Alexis p.o.v. We only have three hours left to train the new recruits. It's really nice to see all of them, well except for Culpa a.k.a. Alexander, but if Al is willing to keep him on the team, I'll put up with him. My two new recruits are Luna and Amata, previously known as Phoebe and Piper. I'm personally ecstatic that they're on my time. I feel so bad for Al because he has Culpa on his squad.  I atleast have two people who can fight and are pleasant to be around. I know that Amata is missing Jason, but she has started to feel less upset. She has told me during this training time that he is too serious and is always way too busy, she also feels like this will be good for him, now he can finally focus on the war and hi work, and less about having to protect her. I know that it's hard for her, but she's strong so I know she'll get through it. We're currently working on swordsmanship and disarming techniques, and it looks like everyone in the training room is actually doing well, it started out a little rough at first, but today has been a lot better. Everyone has made great improvements and they'll definitely be helpful in the war and on the quest. But now it's time to spend the last 2 hours before they must pack and get ready to train them. 

Brittany's p.o.v. I felt a moment of intense pain, and for a moment everything went black. When I could see again, I was inside of a room with a couch, a kitchen, and a large tv and sound system. I was watching what looked to be a room, the one I was in before I was put into this room. I watched the TV as the feed changed and moved closer to a mirror. As I watched, there was a face looking back at me, with a jolt of surprise I realized it was my own. I then heard the silky voice of Nyx float in over the sound system, "Hello Brittany, as you can tell, I have taken over your body through possession and will be using you to help me in this war. You should get comfortable because you'll be inside of your own head for a while. You can still hear what I hear and see what I see, but you cannot change any action that is occurring." Ugh, I'm stuck in here, but at least I'm serving a purpose to my lady. I watched as she... well I guess I mean I, walked through the corridors of the palace and towards the strategy room. Time for some killing.

-____________-

Meanwhile Up in the sky somewhere

Aether p.o.v. Chaos had told me about his group of questers and soldiers, including that one girl in particular who I may or may not really like, and now it's my turn to fulfill my end of the bargain. It is time to talk to my sister, to persuade her to not join our mother's side in this horrible war that is to come. I am supposed to convince her to bear arms against our mother, light and day against the night and the dark that though has been contained for now, is fighting to join our mother's side. I am not interested to see my father again anytime soon, but he will break his restraints and inevitably join our mother. After convincing my sister, I must convince other primordials, but how? They are either in the void or hate the gods. This is quite a pickle I must say, but she is worth it. I long to finally get to know her, as a person, not just from afar, sending cheesy letters and flowers. Oh Chaos, I hope she didn't interpret that as someone stalking her! Ah, schist. Well, off to see Hemera.

-______________________-

Into another mystery person's mind.

Mystery p.o.v. So apparently I have a stalker, great, some creepy guy trying to distract me from the war preparations with creepy and weird attempts at a romantic gesture. Ugh, I have too much to worry about to be concerned about this!

Hey y'all! It's been forever! I've just had so much to do! I'm preparing to go to a foreign country for a few weeks where they do not speak English, so it will be a few weeks before the next upload! Sorry! 

Question is: Who is Aether stalking?

Thank you all so much for your constant comments and support! -KAT