Ch.19 HAPPY CHAPPIE

A/N HEY YALL! (Palm trees have nothing to do with this chapter) Sorry this chapter is so short and nothing interesting really happens but it's kind of cute. Also we hit 30 thousand reads! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I will publish a mega chapter that will have over 1,000 words at least, soon! Dedications go to @GlaceTheGlaceon again for the first correct answer! And to every single one of you for reading this book!
Here's the chapter!

-_______________-
2 weeks later
Alcaeus p.o.v. Nothing had happened in the past two weeks that were noteworthy. There were a few monster attacks, but most of the week was spent moping around the boat. I spent most of it with Euthalia (Lia).I felt like it was my fault, and after all of these years, my fatal flaw was still loyalty. For the last two weeks I had felt horrible, and so had everyone else, even the 2 new demigods. I really did love Euthalia, and things were going really well. Today though, everyone was in a better mood except for me. Lia then walked in and sat next to me. "I don't want to disturb you, but I know what would make you feel better." She said. Then she leaned in and kissed me. (A/N I SUCK AT ROMANCE STUFF SO YEAH) I deepened the kiss.
MEANWHILE
BRITTANY'S P.O.V. Jensen and I were alone in my room, and he looked upset about something. He was about to talk when I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back.

MEANWHILE

Jason p.o.v. "Hey jason, I fixed the security system, so we'll know if there are any monster attacks, or weird activity by anyone, anywhere, on the ship." Annabeth spoke rapidly."Okay. Lets check it out." I replied. I had been really sad lately, and I knew Piper and Leo wouldn't want that, so I decided to be helpful, and Atleast try to be happy. I walked over to the screen Annabeth was typing on. "3...2...1. Okay here we go." She said. The first thing I saw was that Alcaeus and Euthalia, and Brittany and Jensen were making out. Alcaeus was shirtless, and his eight pack was partially visible, but his face was turned away, basically eating Euthalia's face off. Euthalia's face was also unable to identify. Then Euthalia started to pull her shirt off, and I looked away and turned off the camera. Ewww. That was not needed... I then turned off the camera in Brittany's room. None of that was needed. "Ewwww." Annabeth said. "I didn't need to see any of that."

A/N SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! The mega chapter will be better! Read the chapter after this for dedication info and shit.
-KAT