Catfish: Featuring Rayan [Episode Three]

P R E F A C E

"See Alani? You're so selfish! No wonder why you don't have any friends," my sister spat at to me. It didn't hurt my feelings, because it was nothing new to me. Almost everyone I knew made fun of me because I had no friends. I never fit in school or even home. This could make a normal person want to commit suicide, but I tried to find something to live for.

"Whatever, Jay. Just leave me alone." Even though I had no one to contact, I had a computer and a cell phone. I was hoping someday, maybe just maybe that'd someone come along and change my life. So far, that hasn't happened.

My mom wasn't home, so I had no one to entertain me. I opened my computer and logged onto Facebook. I had friends on there, but none that I really knew in real life. Even if I added people I knew in real life, no one would accept the request.

No one liked me.

When I scrolled through my Facebook, I seen pictures and statuses of pretty girls and Facebook famous people. I wish I could look just like them. The only person that told me that I wasn't ugly was my mother, and that wasn't someone I considered a compliment.

Mothers are supposed to do that.

I logged out of my Facebook. I was going to create a fake page. I signed up for an account and made my name as 'Aqua Smith'. It was a normal name, and I would've guessed someone would no one expect that it would have been fake. Now, I needed a picture. I couldn't use myself because of my own looks.

What pretty girls were on Tumblr?

I knew that there was India Westbrooks and girls like that, but they were all too common. I needed someone that wasn't too common-like Paige Hurd.

Yeah, Paige Hurd.

I went on Google to search for a photo of Paige Hurd that was once on her Instagram. I saved it and set it as my profile picture.

Hopefully this profile will earn me some friends.