It took twenty mintues to pull Tiffany off Jordan. By the time we did, Jordan had a slightly black eye, busted lip and his balls were in so much pain. Jordan had to hold an ice pack on his balls the whole car ride.

When we got to school,  we got there the time we usually do, so i didnt understand why we had to wake up early.

As soon as we pulled up in the school car park, Max and Jordan jumped out of the car and ran to the front doors. Jordan threw the ice pack behind him, which landed on Tiffanys head. She glared and screamed at Jordan, he must not have heard, because he kept running.

We didnt see Max and Jordan the rest of the day, they didnt even show up for class. We would have been worried if they didnt send us a message saying 'Gone Park be back later'.

Tiffany was hoping Jordan would get hit by a bus and die.

At the moment we were sitting at the table in the canteen area, listening to Tiffany plan Jordans death.

"I could tie him to a train and then slowly the ropes with loosen making him fall and get crushed" She smiled evily "Or maybe i could feed him to wild animals. Or maybe i could give him to a bunch of rouges" She rambled on.

"Well thats not very nice" A voice said from behind. We all turned around and saw Jordan and MAx standing there  smiling. "And to think i acutally missed you"

"Missed me? You werent gone for even a day"

"I can still miss you" Jordan said "Not that i would, i mean look at the ugly face. Is that a pimple i see?" He leaned closed, ignoring Tiffanys glare. "Eww"

"Shut up" She pushed him away. "Where we you guys?"

"Wouldnt you .like to know" He smirked and sat down next to her. Much to her dislike. She narrowed her eyes at him "We told you we went park" He shrugged and took some of Tiffanys fries. She slapped his hand away.

"We know that" Tiffany siad

"Then why did you ask where i went?"

"I wanted to know why!"

"Then ask why not where" He said "Stupid"

"Jerk"

"Slut"

"Dick" Tiffany said "Oh wait you dont have one"

"Vagina" Jordan said "Oh wait i forgot you never had one" Tiffany gasped. "And im pretty sure those boobs are from plastic surgery" He turned to MAx "Sorry to tell you this Max but your mate is male"

"Its alright, i always knew that" Max said sadly. Tiffany gasped again.

"Max" She screamed

"I was joking" He laughed. Tiffany glared at him before looking away.

"Anyway..." I said "So why did you guys go park?" I asked

"To celebrate"

"Celebrate what?" I asked confused

Jordan and Max looked at each other before turning to us with big smiles on there faces.

"WE MADE THE TEAM" They screamed. It was so loud we had to cover out ears and everyone in the canteen stopped talking and looked at us weridly while laughing slightly.