"Just because" Jordan said.

Just as i took a step down the last stair, Jordan and Max's eyes snapped to me, slowly everyone else looked at me as well.

"Why are you guys staring?" I asked

"I dont know" Tiffany said 

"Can you stop staring then" I asked slightly uncomfortable with all the attention.

"How bout we all stop staring and get it the car" Jordan said, now actually jumping up and down on the spot. His hands were on his side and he was using his hand to slap himself on the hip while he jumped.

"I wont move, till you tell me whats the rush" Tiffany said putting her hands on her hips and leaning on one leg.

"Then you leave me no choice" He sighed. Tiffany smirked at him, thinking he had given up. Before i knew what was happening, Jordan was infront of Tiffany. Her mouth opened in shock, probably cause he got over to her so fast.

Before Tiffany could say something, Jordan placed hands on her hips and lifted her up in the air and throwing her over his shoulder.

I couldnt help but laugh as Tiffany started screaming and swearing at Jordan while she continuously hit his back. She went to hit him again, but missed and hit his butt.

"Tiffany i know you like me, but im sorry i have a mate" Jordan said appoligeticly.

"Shut up" She snapped "I feel sorry for your mate"

"I feel ever more sorry for yours" He mummbled, making it loud enough for her to hear.

Tiffany screamed in frustration. "Put me down you asshole" 

"Hmmm" He pretended to think about while walking to the cars. We followed. "Nah" He took a step down onto the dirt road, making Tiffany jumped slightly on his back before her head came crashing down onto his back. She groaned in pain and rubbed her red nose.

Jordan held Tiffany down with one hand, while he used the other to open the car door. He threw her in the seat and quickly put her seat belt on before closing the door and locking it. Tiffany took of her seat belt and started banging on the window.

"Let me out" She banged on the window again. Her voice sounded muffled.

"Nah im good thanks" Jordan said walking over to Kelly. He handed her the keys to the car Tiffany was in.

"Only unlock the doors needed so she doesn get out" She nodded and he kissed her forehead.

"Max let me out please" I heard Tiffany says sweetly from the car.

Max hesitated, he glanced between Jordan and Tiffany.

"Okay..." He said trailing off as he walked to open the door.

"Thank you Max" Tiffany said "Now open this door....SO I CAN KILL JORDAN" She started swearing and jumped out of the car as Max unlocked the door and opened it.

Since we all had the same car, it unlocked all of them. So Max used his keys to open it.

Tiffany screamed before tackling Jordan to the floor and started hitting him.

"Max i hate you" Jordan groaned in pain as Tiffany kneed him in the balls. Twice and quiet hard.

I started laughing as i watched them. Who knew waking up at this time in the morning could be so entertaining.