CHAPTER FIVE - ZAYN AND SUNNY:

Not much physical stuff in this chapter between Zayn and Sunny, however you start to see where their relationship will take them :) Hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am really sorry. Like really sorry, I didn't mean to vomit on you, it just kinda happened. Are you there? Please answer me I feel soo bad!" I could hear Zayn begging from behind the bathroom door and all I could do was laugh. I know he felt bad and I had told him not to worry about it but, he just wouldn't shut up. It was ridiculous!

"Sunny, please answer me. Say something, please?" I thought I should answer him now because he was sounding very upset.

"Zayn, seriously it is fine. Don't stress, I am clean now and it is all in the past."

"Is there anything I could do for you? You know, to make up for it?"

"Yeah you could do me a favour and pass me a towel. I forgot to bring one in." I heard the door click open and I turned to see Zayn covering his eyes and looking away as he passed me a towel. "Thanks Zayn."

"You're welcome Sunny." he said as he turned and closed the door behind him. I stepped out of shower and wrapped the towel around myself. As I tucked in the corner of the towel underneath my armpit, the bathroom door flung open and Harry waltzed in whilst talking to Zayn. All I could do was stand there and look at him.

"Zayn, seriously man I just saw Sunny in the kitchen." Harry keep saying before he turned around and ran into me. "Oh shit! Zayn, Sunny is in here! Why didn't you tell me!" Harry yelled to Zayn before looking me up and down and winking and then turning away and walking out the door. I felt my cheeks flush a deep red as a slight giggle bubbled from my lips.

"Sunny, I am soo sorry about that. I tried to tell him, I swear!" Zayn said as he covered his eyes and leant around the door.

"It's fine Zayn." I laughed back, which made him un-cover his eyes in order to look at me like I was a loony paitent. He smiled back at me then closed the door behind him. Alex and Cattie had managed to kick Zayn out of his bed so that I could sleep in there for the night, I tried to tell them that I would just go home, but they told me that I was just being silly and that Zayn would feel better if I just stayed here, so I gave in and agreed.

As I pulled on the silk nightie that Jordan gave to me, I tousled my blonde hair with the towel and then walked into the kitchen to join the others. As I turned the corner into the kitchen and I sat on the stool at the bench I heard Casey let out a wolf whistle that made me laugh and then the others all started laughing with me.

"So Sunny, where are you from?" asked Louis from behind the zipped up hood of his onesie.

"I am originally from Italy, but my parents moved us out here three years ago." I said as Niall passed me a hot chocolate, I smiled up at him in thanks and he smiled back. As the conversation continued around me, I spied Zayn walk into the kitchen with nothing but trackpants on. I had to hold back my coughing fit after choking on the hot chocolate due to my reaction of seeing Zayn's bare chest.  After he poured himself some hot chocolate he turned and smiled at me then walked around the bench and placed himself rather close to me, so close in fact I could smell his cologne. I looked up at Zayn whose I eyes were looking down at me, I smiled lightly before turning away back into the conversation.

"Cattie, can you come with me for a minute. I need help tying my shoelaces." I heard Louis say to Cattie who was sitting next to me.

"Yeah, sure thing Lou." she said back before she turned to me and gave me a hug. "It was lovely meeting you Sunny. Hopefully you will still be here in the morning." and with that her and Louis walked out of the kitchen holding hands.