CHAPTER FOUR - NIALL AND CASEY:

Just clarifying with you, this is a mature fanfic, wait till the second round of chapters and you will see what I mean. With this chapter though, I find it weird righting about Niall in a sex oriantated way, he is my little baby, so this one is more of a love filled chapter with sweet little exchanges between the two :)

ENJOY! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niall, come on I want to go inside, It is freezing out here." I whined as Niall looked out onto the view from the balcony.

"Stop your whinging and get over here Casey." he said as he grabbed me my the hand and yanked me into a hold so tight it was almost uncomfortable. "Are you warm now?" he whispered into my ear, I nodded in answer and then sighed a deep sigh.

As I breathed in through my nose I could smell Niall all around me. He smelt like home to me, as if even if we were to have been separated for a lengthy amount of time, I would fall back into this same pattern of him and me, me and him. I turned to face him and placed a light peck on his cheek. He smiled in return and then nuzzled his head into my hair. I heard him start to hum a tune and I laughed when he started getting really into it and shaking his hips.

"Niall, please can we go inside? I am still freezing cold, and I swear they are about to bring round another set of food." I saw Niall's face light up at the idea of food. He quickly spun us around and marched us inside and began scouting for food.

Niall hardly ever let go of my hand, and to be honest, I'm happy he did this. I hated clingy guys, my ex had been one of those, but with Niall it just seemed comfortable and normal.

"Casey, I don't see any food anywhere. Can you?" Niall hadn't eaten much all night, that was because he had been busy socialising, and it was time for him to eat before he went mental.

"I'll see if I can find some for you bub." I said as I quickly placed a peck on his cheek and walked away. I walked into the kitchen and saw Zayn sitting there extremely drunk.

"Oh hey there Casey." Zayn slurred at me whilst pointing towards me.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing in here? You should be out with the others." I said, I knew he and Jasmine had broken up so I was being extra kind.

"Pfft, I don't need to be out there. Those guys have got it under control." he said as he staggered forward crashing into me.

"Look, how about I get you a car and you go home. We aren't that far behind you I don't think. Harry and Alex are going at it like rabbits on the couch and Liam was falling asleep on Jordan's shoulder."

Zayn smiled at me then I threw my arm around his shoulders and lead him out of the kitchen. As we headed for the front door I searched for Niall in the crowd. I could see he had just found some food, I waited for him to look up, when he did I shot him a smile then walked Zayn down the stairs and out the front door. A dwindled amount of fans were still around, it was about 2am by this stage, only the crazy were around. Then as I turned to face Zayn he whipped his head around the other way and vomited all over one of his fans.

"Oh shit!" I said rather loudly as many of the girls screamed and ran away at the sight of vomit. "Oh god, are you okay? It is all over you!" I walked over to the fan you had been smothered in vomit and started fussing over her a little too much.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It is just everywhere. I am more concerned about him. Is he alright?" she asked her big blue eyes flashing over to Zayn who had decided to sit down in the garden bed whilst he continued puking his guts out.

"I'm sure he will be okay. Look, I feel terrible for you. Please just wait I will go get Niall and then we will take you back to our place where you can clean up and get fresh again."

"No, it's fine. Seriously, no harm done." she said as she pulled a chunk of what looked like carrot out of her hair.

"Wait here okay? Please, just wait two seconds and I will get Niall and then we will be out of here." I pleaded her and waited until she finally nodded and moved over to sit next to Zayn and rub his back.

I turned and ran inside and found Niall standing with the guys near the balcony doors.

"Hey guys, sorry to interupt, but Zayn has just been sick all over a fan and I promised her she could come back with me to clean up. So, Niall do you mind if we leave now? You all don't have to come but I just want her to get the vomit off her." I said breatheless after my run up the stairs.

"Oh, is Zayn okay?" Harry asked

"Yeah, a little tipsy is all. He will be fine, just don't be angry with him. Jasmine broke up with him before." All of the guys faces turned mournful.

"Yeah, babes. I don't mind coming home now." Niall said with a smile on his face that made my heart beat a little faster then normal.

"We will come too, no point staying here if you guys are leaving." Liam decided whilst Louis and Harry nodded and went off in search of the other girls.

"Okay, thanks guys. Well, I have left her with Zayn so I think we should head out now Niall and then the others can catch up." Niall answered by grabbing my hand and kissing me on the cheek. We walked slowly down the stairs until we got to the bottom then Niall turned to me and kissed me so passionately I almost fell over. His tongue begged entry into my mouth and I gave in, making the kiss deep and powerful. I felt Niall's hand slowly work it's way down my back and rest on my bottom, I then felt his lips turn up into a smile during the kiss. I worked my hand up into his hair and intertwined my fingers with it making a grip on him that no-one would be able to break. Finally we came away for a breathe and when we did so I saw Niall smile a big smile.

"Tonight is definitely the night Casey." I laughed back in reply and kissed him quickly.

When we opened the door I saw Zayn and the fan sitting on the stairs looking up into the sky. I felt rude for interuptting but it was needed considering I could smell her from inside.

"Hey, the others are coming with us now so the car should be here any second."

"Okay, thank-you so much for doing this. My name is Sunny by the way." she said as she stood up to shake Niall's hand.

"Nice to meet you Sunny." he replied.

As the others walked out of the door and introductions were made, the car arrived and we all piled in, Sunny next to the open window of course, and we headed home.