Because a kitchen sink to me, is not a kitchen sink to you.

Joshs' POV

'tyler, tyler, tyler? TYLER!'

'what?'

'let me explain myself, please'

'no'

this conversation happened next to every day, every time I saw him I begged to be able to explain myself and everyday he says no, a blunt, emotionless 'no' and its my fault.

I watch him all the time, just to see how he's doing and I can tell that he's falling apart. the worst part? he's not letting me help. I just want to kiss him one more time, taste him and feel that rush that feel so right but I know it probably won't happen ever again.

((FORWARD 2 DAYS))

(Tylers' POV trigger warning)

sitting in the school bathrooms, how sad but you gotta do what you've gotta do and right now I need to give in to the voices, everyone's in class so I won't be disturbed by any idiot kids in this school.

watching blood bubble up and slide down is one of the best sensations ever, when you start going deeper and deeper, blood gets redder and redder-oh shit. too far, oh well. I hope when you die, if ghosts are real, you can pick where you spend the rest of the after life. I am not living in the school bathroom forever.

somewhere in my train of thoughts, my eyes start to close, not necessarily because I was bleeding out but purely out of physical exhaustion, I don't care who finds me, not at al-

'TYLER, WHAT THE FUCK?!' and of course, it was Joshua Dunn.

'ohmygodohmygodohmygod'