Tora

The next morning everyone was sitting around the tables in the hotels breakfast bar the only ones absent were Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto and of course Chaos...

“Hey, this may seem like an odd question but does anyone know if Chaos has a name?” Sakura asked out of the blue.

Everyone glanced at each other, before they muttered negatives or shrugged their shoulders.

“Well, Kakashi should know, he knew her before she had the nickname right?” Gai thought out loud.

At that precise moment a tired looking Kakashi and Sasuke entered the hotel. Asuma smiled, “So how was sleeping outdoors?”

“Not now, Asuma.” Kakashi said. “Where are they?”

“Who? Naruto and Chaos? In the room still, why?”

Kakashi sighed, “Come on, Sasuke we have to go wake them up. She never was a morning person. Always sleeping in for every mission.”

Kakashi continued his ramblings as he and Sasuke walked to the room. Once they were standing outside he politely knocked before opening the door, eyes widening as he saw Naruto and I with cars at the top of a set of tubing that circulated the room in a chaotic track of amazing stunts.

“What happened?” He said exasperatedly while Sasuke eyed the slab of marble that looked suspiciously like the front counter of the hotel.

“We’re racing cars what does it look like?” I said before nodding at Naruto who let go of both cars at the same time.  They went through flames, loops, rocketing through turns and down ramps before coming to a rest at Kakashi’s feet.

“Clean it up.” Kakashi ordered.

“Aw why? Come on Kakashi-sensei we’re having fun.” Naruto whined.

“No, he’s right we should be getting ready to leave. Pack up Naruto I’ll dismantle what I can.” I said beginning to tear apart the make shift track.

“Okay. But what should we do with that?” He asked pointing to the counter.

I turned and smiled at Kakashi who just sighed, “I’ll take this back to the front desk.”

“Thanks Kakashi.” I said as he picked up the slab of marble.

“Just make sure it doesn’t happen again and don’t forget to get some breakfast. I know how you used to forget meals in the morning.”

“Alright, stop lecturing we’ll be down in ten.” I said finishing up.

A few minutes later and we had finished cleaning the room, walking into the foyer we stumbled across a verbal fight between the receptionist and Kakashi. Kakashi’s nerves were fraying quickly and the receptionist just wouldn’t shut up so being the nice person I am, I decided to help.

“Excuse me.” I said butting into the fight.

Kakashi’s eyes warned me not to do something really stupid while the receptionist turned to me. “What is it? I’m busy.”

“Well, that’s rather rude. I’m a guest and I could refuse to pay as the hospitality of this establishment seems below par. I’d like to speak to the manager about payment and on the issue of security as it seems you can’t even defend a counter from being pinched.”

I watched as his face turned an angry red, “I beg your pardon!”

“You heard me. Go get your manager.”

“I refuse to do such a thing.”

“I see. I’ll be filing a formal complaint on your work here along with a strict apology for taking the marble counter in order to train those a part of national security. I will also be mentioning how you sexually harassed that young lady from earlier, took breaks off your turn, argued with guests, tyrannically ran your fellow employees into the ground, and hit a women.”