Chapter 4

Cecilia's POV

////\\\\

After both mom and dad disappeared down the hall I looked at my brothers and they stared sadly after them, "Cece, what happens today was meant to happen all along." Quincy said.

"And we can not change it, so don't feel hopeless." Quinten said.

I stared at them ignoring what Han and Luke were saying, "I know that, but can you blame me for wanting my parents around?" I questioned them.

"No we can't blame you for that Cece, but remember mom had to leave her mother behind, she had to leave behind everything to become the Jedi she was known as." Quincy said.

Suddenly R2 began to whistle and beep. Luke went over to him, "What is it?" He asked.

"I'm afraid I'm not quite sure, sir. He says I found her, and keeps repeating, she's here." 3PO said.

"Well, who... who has he found?" Luke asked.

R2 whistled frantically, "Princess Leia." 3PO answered.

"The princess? She's here? What about Princess Vera?" I asked.

"Princess? What's going on?" Han asked.

"Level five. Detention block A A-twenty-three. I'm afraid Princess Leia is scheduled to be terminated. As for Princess Vera, there is no location on her whereabouts." 3PO said.

"Oh, no! We've got to do something." Luke said.

"What are you talking about?" Han questioned.

"The droid belongs to them. They're the ones in the message... We've got to help her at the very least." Luke said.

"Now, look, don't get any funny ideas. The old man and your Aunt want us to wait right here." Han said.

"But they didn't know they were here. Look, will you just find a way back into the detention block?" Luke asked Han.

"I'm not going anywhere." Han said.

"They're going to execute her. Look, just a few minutes ago you said you didn't want to just wait here to be captured. Now all you want to do is stay?" Luke questioned him.

"Marching into the detention area is not what we had in mind." Quincy said.

"But they are going to kill her." Quinten stated.

"Better her than me..." Han stated.

"They're rich." I said knowing how to get Han's attention and Chewbacca growled.

"Rich?" Han questioned.

"Yes. Rich, powerful! Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be..." Luke tailed off.

"What?" Han questioned.

"Well more wealth that you can imagine." I said.

"I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit!" Han exclaimed.

"You'll get it!" Luke said.

"I better!" Han said.

"You will." Quinten answered.

"All right, kid. But you'd better be right about this." Han said. Han looked at Chewie who grunted.

"Alright." Luke said.

"What's your plan?" Han asked.

We looked around, "3PO, hand me those binders there will you?" Luke said. He moved towards Chewie with the electronic cuffs, "Okay. Now, I'm going to put these on you." Chewie growled at Luke, "Okay. Han, you put these on." Luke handed the binders to Han.