Chapter 3

Me: *Hides Behind Darth Vader* Hey sorry for the long wait. I am currently in my Senior year of high school also I have like three AP classes.

Darth Vader: *Holds me at lightsaber point* Your author will now be updating every two weeks on weekends. If she has time she will be updating before then. I do hope I get to see my sister now. Luna hurry this up.

Me: *Looks at lightsaber* Yes sir! Story commence! P.S. Way past my bed time! Forgive any mistakes.

////\\\\

I stared at the triplets and smiled. One of us would end our life here and the other will be taken from the triplets life for some time. I saw Obi-Wan smiling quietly and I rose an eyebrow. Okay, now I know I missed something while I was lost in thought, "It's a lot of simple tricks and nonsense." I heard Han say.

Obi-Wan looked over at Han, "I suggest you try it again, Luke." Obi-Wan said while he walked over and put a helmet over Luke's head which covered his eyes, "This time, let go of your conscious self and act on instinct." Obi-Wan told him.

Luke laughed, "But with the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?" Luke questioned.

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them." Obi-Wan said. I stood and watched as Han shook his head at Obi-Wan. I had the seeker in my hand so I threw the seeker into the air. I watched as it flew up and then seemed to drop like a rock. Luke swung the lightsaber around blindly missing the seeker, which fired a laserbolt at him. The bolt hit him on the arm. 

I sighed and spoke up, "Luke stretch out with your feelings." 

Luke stood in one place, seeming frozen. The seeker made a dive towards Luke and started to fire, Luke was able to deflect the bolts. After that the ball ceased fire and went back to it's original place, "You see you can do it." Obi-Wan said.

"I call it luck." Han said

"In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." Obi-Wan said. I glared at him, luck was there when I pushed the triplets out of me. If that's not luck then what is it besides it being known as the miracle of life. 

"Look going good against remotes is one thing. Going good against the living? That's something else." Han said. I heard a small noise and saw a flashing on a panel. Looks like we're coming out of hyperspace.

"Look's like we're coming out on Alderaan." Han said. Han and Chewbacca headed back to the cockpit.

Luke got closer to Obi-Wan and the seeker went back to the palm of my hand, "You know, I did feel something. I could almost see the remote." Luke said.

"That's good. You have taken your first step into a larger world." Obi-Wan said.

I felt as the ship pulled out of hyperspace and then I felt the ship rocking. Looks like we came out in a bad time. Luke and Obi-Wan went to the cockpit to check out the situation. I heard a gasp and Cecilia looked over at me and where Obi-Wan went to. She started to tear up and I walked over, "What was it?" I asked.

"I-It's d-dad. He won't be making it back. Mom we have to do something about it. I can't lose you both on the same day!" She yelled. Quincy and Quinten walked over and they both laid a hand on her shoulders.

"Sis you know we can't change what has to happen. Both mom and dad have told you the same thing." Quincy said looking at me with saddened eyes.

"You have to be careful when sensing the future Cecilia. Fear of loss can lead to the dark side." Quinten said.

"I know that but I can't help but being scared. We can't lose them now you guys." Cecilia said.

I took her hands and smiled, "Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the force. Do not mourn them, do not miss them. Attachment leads to jealousy and that is the shadow of greed." I said I just had a feeling of foreboding now. Like this would be the last time that I would see them.