Chapter 5

*Make sure to vote who you think is the killer after this chapter by clicking the link below my bio!!! It should look something like this: http://goo.gl/2AuB7l

______________________________________________________

I pull the covers over my head and let the darkness take over me. If I don't go one of my friends will die but if I do go I might die. It's not a hard choice, of course, I am going to go. I will never let anybody that I care about die because of me.

I have known my friends since 7th grade. I met Emily in one of my classes on the 1st day of school. Our teacher said that since it was the first day of school he would let us do whatever we wanted for the whole class period. She was sitting next to me and I was about to say hi when she beat me to it.

"Hi my name is Emily"' she said nicely holding out her hand.

 "Hi I'm Anthony', I said.

 "So how do you like Junior high so far?", she asked.

 "I like it so far, given the fact that I saw my first fight between that kid named Eric or whatever his name is, and another kid who I forgot what his name.", I reply.

 I remember thinking how nice Emily was and how she greeted me without even being awkward about it. I really like how nice she is and can't think of who would harm such an innocent girl if I didn't go to the nursery. The rest of the conversation was about books.(which I love by the way) She asked me what my favorite book was and I told her it was "The hunger Games" mainly cause that was very popular at the time and also because the thought of kids killing kids really had me thinking if someone in the right my could actually do that if the time comes. Then she replied with this," The thought of kids actually liking a book about kids killing other kids makes me very worried about today's society." I then told her that I never really thought about it that way and after I said that word the bell rang.

I met Casey in one of my classes and we just talked about each others lives.

"So your dad works as in the CIA and your mom is a stay at home mom", she said with excitement.

 Yep, my life back then was pretty perfect with two loving parents and a nice big home. I then get to learn a little more about her life. 

"My mom is a lawyer and my dad is a real estate agent, not as interesting as your parents", she said.

 Then she asked if any criminals tried to kill my dad because he was int he CIA. I tell her I don't really know maybe. I then put my hand on the table and it touches her hand. A tingling sensation comes over me. That is how I knew she was the one.

I met Mia in PE class. At the time, she was a shy and socially awkward girl. I went up to her seeing that she was all alone walking around the track. I greeted her and, at first, she didn't really say anything, but after a while, she finally caved in.

 "My name is Mia and I like kittens and warm hugs", she said shyly.

 "So you can talk", I say.

 "Sorry I just said the first thing that sounded good in my mind", she apologized. 

"You don't need to say sorry, you were just trying to help me get to know you better", I say.

 The rest of PE she talked about kittens and all things cute in the world. While I just stood there pretending to listen. She was a lot different back then.

I then met Nathan on the bus going home."Hey can I sit here", Nathan said pointing to the seat next to me. 

"No, you can sit there", I replied jokingly. 

"I am Nathan by the way", he said.

 "Anthony", I said. 

When then started talking about who you think the hottest girl is in the school. I then told him that a girl in one of my classes named Casey looked pretty hot. Then comes my stop and I start to get up and he starts to walk off of the bus too. 

"Wait you live in my neighborhood!," I say. 

"I just moved in last week and I didn't know there was anybody around here my age", he said. It was ironic because I moved in about 2 weeks ago. We instantly bonded and became good friends.

The very next day I met Eric. He was in my science class. 

Without thinking, I say, "Hey your Eric the kid who got in that fight at lunch yesterday."

 I then quickly shut my lips and try not to say anything that will get me killed, but he was pretty cool and we talked about football and how he wanted ti to be a star quarterback for Bentonville High school when he was a senior. He also told me that the fight was because the guy spilled juice all over his new shirt.

All of my friends mean a lot to me and if I have to die for them I will. I know they would do the same for me if it were them instead of me. Now how am I going to sneak out and what type of weapon should I bring with me? I want something that will kill the motherfucker slowly and painfully so he can feel what real pain feels like.

Then I think about it. I still don't know who this is and for all I know it could be my calculus teacher for crying out loud. I can't wait to rip that pale ass white mask of his or her wretched face. I then hear the door open and Nathan calling me to go downstairs. I then grab my covers and pull them off of my head and face reality.