Over the Moon ( Chpt 12 )

Calliope's P.O.V

I was in Arizona's room changing . I thought about our day and her beautiful smile the way her eyes sparkled. I love her and not even Alejandro can take that from me!

I was wandering in Arizona's room waiting for her to come up. When I was fixing my hair in her dresser mirror I noticed a picture of a slim, tall , red head with green eyes. She was attractive. I was curious to know who she was. I didn't want too be nosey an invade we privacy so I walked back to the bed and sat there waiting.

"Calliope it's me can I come in?"

"Uh it's your room of course you can arizona." I noticed my voice sounded a little upset. I knew she'd notice.

"Everything alright calliope?" I was right she walked into the room quickly sitting next to me.

"Yea i'm fine. I was just wandering through your room worried about what your mom was so in a rush to talk about." It was partly the truth but part of me was still curious about the picture a part of me felt like it was Joanne. Why did she still have it up? I mean Im not jealous but still are they still together has arizona still kept in touch with her in an intimate way? Stop calliope stop! No don't ruin this day with your dumb assumptions ! I was mad at myself for thinking it but I was curious.

" she just wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing, after Joanne I felt like i'd never love again but with you I realized I never knew what love was your showing me what real love looks and feels like, i had the courage too tell Joanne about us because I knew I wanted nothing to do with her. Your what I want and my mom told me she can tell you feel the same way! That's it now don't worry" she kissed me softly.

See calliope nothing to worry about Joanne knows arizona is yours now stop! "I do feel the same way arizona, your opening my heart up to a whole new world and I love it. I love you!"

"I love you too calliope!" Arizona kissed me again and laid us down snuggling up into my chest.