Over the Moon ( Chpt 7 )

Calliope P.O.V  

Monday .  

I was up and ready for school I had on more make up than usual because I needed to hide the dead look in my face. I did my hair in a quick French braid, some tight black jeans and my old softball jersey. I played before I started volley ball it had gotten a bit snug because I toned up for volleyball but since I lost weight in the past two weeks it actually fit me a bit loose so I decided to wear it.

"Calliope?" I heard arizona i turned quickly and she looked almost as bad as me I mean she was gorgeous but she had bags under her eyes and she looked a little thinner as well.  

"Calliope?" She was closer now and her voice was a soft whisper I heard a bit of desperation in it. Had I done this to her? Was she scarred of loosing me as much as I was? I recognized the look of anguish on her face It had been staring back at me the past two weeks in the mirror.  

"Arizona." I pulled her into me close the feel of someone else's body against mine would have felt like torture but Arizona's body and feel , felt like bliss to me. I couldn't let go but she was resisting me, "I'm so sorry Arizona.." 

"I'm sorry to calliope." She let go of me and walked away.  

I almost fell to the ground, I pushed her to far I pushed her away completely. I lost myself and I lost her in the process. My heart shattered to pieces I watched her walk away I breathed deeply an walked to my class. I never had many friends I liked my alone time between classes and I cherished my moments alone during lunch so that didn't give me time to be social besides arizona And my volleyball girls i really didn't know anyone but today a number of people approached me and asked if I was okay since I had been gone for so long.  

"I'm fine just the stomach flu" people seemed to accept the answer and went on with there day. I constantly saw arizona around we held eye contact and then she'd turn away from me. I wanted to tell her explain to her but if I did she'd want me to tell my parents and that meant putting Isabel in danger with Alejandro I just couldn't do it!  

It was 3rd period and I had it with my ex George.  

"Callie?" It was George. 

"Yes george?" We didn't keep in touch but I saw him around school and he was always caring.  

"How are you I haven't seen you around?"  

"I'm fine just the stomach flu."  

"Oh I see I had that but It only lasted a weekend." 

"Guess my immune system isn't as strong." 

"Mhm I guess so callie what's going on with you and arizona? Is that not happening anymore?"  

"George I don't think that's any of your business, besides how did you know about that." I was a bit annoyed by his comment. 

"Well arizona seemed a bit upset since you came by last Monday, and the Monday before she seemed like a child skipping around I mean she looked weird but very happy."  

"So?" 

"Well I figured it involved you since that friday i had seen you you guys at the old arcade you guys seemed like a couple and I thought that's why arizona was happy that monday but this Monday she seemed a mess." 

"Oh. I don't know I haven't talked to her." I didn't want to get into this with my ex. 

"You should callie, she likes you it's pretty obvious." 

The bell rang and I got up in a hurry heading to my next class which I happened to have with my arizona.  

"Arizona." 

I sat next to her, she had her earphones in but as I got closer she pulled them out.  

"Yes calliope?" She smiled but not the smile I loved just a non dimpled smile.  

"Can we talk?"  

"No." She put her earphones back In and started playing with her phone. 

"Arizona please I need to talk to you." 

"Why? I needed to talk to you last Monday and you told me you didn't want this, me , or us. So please I've spent the past week pondering why? Questioning myself and what I did but I didn't do anything we had an amazing weekend together i mean a little rocky at first but we came to an agreement about us and last monday you made it clear you didn't want this so please leave ME alone." Her voice was soft only understandable to me.  

"Okay." 

I walked away, she pulled my arm. 

"It wasn't fair calliope It just wasn't." She let go and I could see the pain in her eyes. 

"Please let me explain, meet me after school i'll walk you home." 

"No thanks I want to hear you out i really do but why should I let you off so easily? I care about you I like you but you can't do something like this too me and think it's just gonna be okay." 

"I understand that But I need you to understand maybe after we talk you'll see why I was like that and then you can decide if you want To cut me off or give me a chance." 

I was gonna play this on her terms I knew I had to deal with this thing with Alejandro but I couldn't move forward with anything if I thought me and arizona weren't gonna be good. 

"Fine i'll hear you out, but I want the truth calliope, oh and I'm sill calling you calliope!" 

"Fine that's fine." 

I walked to my desk which was just behind Arizona's. I need to tell her she'll know if I'm lying. Besides keeping this in wont help me it's eating me alive , jeopardizing my relationship with arizona , and my family! My papa is a powerful rich man and if anything happened to his little girls he would do everything in his power to put them behind bars my papa was never a killer he is a very religious man.  

Ill just tell her, casually bring it up, say it then drop the conversation. Yea that good. Wait no it's not arizona asks questions she's gonna go ballistic! I just knew it she cared about me and I for her.

__________________________

Arizona's P.O.V .