"He threatens me and says he will break the door down if I don't comply, in which I hear him load his pistol and I open the door, but instead of letting me redeem myself he attack me right away, and my gun was hidden behind me, sticking out my pants! We fought and both took some shots, I wounded him a bit, by shooting him in the shoulder. But he shot me in the leg and then tackled my ass on the couch and kept missing shots." I said.

"Damn. You're aggressive." Terry laughed.

"Yeah, but I wasn't even trying. When he took me in because I couldn't hold out for long, on the way there he told me the shit Austin said to him way back, and he spent a while looking for my ass. I didn't say much to Shepherd, as he couldn't support my ass. He was the one taking me in, after all. Then I was randomly taken to a cell and they didn't decide anything yet for these past few days. Then I'm not even allowed to call Austin, or anyone, at that." I explained.

"Sounds rough man, real rough." Terry whispered.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure. One way or another, since you'd pay bail for me." I smiled.

"Yeah man. You're my only friend in here. I thank you for talking to me. Most dudes in here think they are better than me, because they think they did better crimes than me. They think that although they murdered or stole things, that it's still better than being called out as a rapist. They believe I'm one, too." Terry looked down in disappointment. I read his expression and could tell he was mad at himself more than he was at them.

"Should have never helped her..." Terry said under his breath.

"Hey man, I'd pay your bail too when I'd get out. But I have an apartment to pay for, food to get, all this shit. I don't have a family with me, unless you wanna count Austin. So what I do now only supports one man." I say.

"Wait, what do you do now?" Terry asked.

"I do volunteer jobs, not actual jobs that are constant in some way. I'd work at the car wash for a week or two, then help move furniture in other cases. I do it more incognito so then Austin doesn't ask me, but at this point, I feel like everything I hid isn't worth even hiding anymore. I just tried to support Austin as well as I could." I whisper in a more sorrowful tone. I missed Austin, since he was off at the college and was too busy to meet with me at times.

"Times are rough. Nothing in this world can be one-hundred percent perfected at this point." Terry whispered.

"Yeah man, I hear you loud and proud." I agree and nod my head as if he could see me.

I look down at my feet and frown, as all my friends probably think I'm dead.

"I just want answers... or a way to get the fuck out of here. Not very intriguing to sit around and rarely do anything all day, especially with people who committed murder and even worse shit than that." I stuttered in annoyance of this shit-hole.

"Like sell drugs?" a voice by my cell said.

I thought it was someone next to my cell talking shit, so I replied with no delay to defend my case. I quickly clear my throat.

"Man, go fuck yours--"

Then little did I know I saw my best friends roll up. I chin up in awe.

"Holy shit, what the fuck?!" I exclaim.

Juan chuckled and put his finger to his lips to signify for me to stay quiet.

"Seriously guys, what are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Busting you out fool!" Carlos said.

"Fuck man, there's like a hundred different fucking keys to choose from. I didn't know this was fucking Pokémon." Ramirez whispered.