30

When Criss and Aurora got home Sandra didn't look happy. "What's wrong?"Criss asked as he put Aurora in the play pin. She gave Criss a letter and saw it was from Holly's lawyer saying they appealed the decision and Holly didn't have to take the parenting classes and Holly would be at Criss's house around seven to pick Aurora up for the day.

You've got to be **cken kidding me Criss thought. Criss called his lawyer and the lawyer informed Criss that he was fighting the appeal. "Untill this appeal is overturned you have the legal right to keep Aurora at your house so Holly can't take her or she'll be charged with kidnapping" his lawyer remarked. "Thanks"Criss stated and hung up as Sandra came over. "Everything all right?" she asked.

"Yea untill the appeal is overturned Holly can't take Aurora or she'll be charged with kidnapping" Criss replied as he kissed and hugged Sandra. After they had dinner a knock came to the door. At the door was Dimi. "Hey Uncle Criss" she remarked. "Hey Dimi what are you doing here?" he asked a little confused. "I called her Criss you and I are going to take a walk while she watches Aurora for a little while"Sandra stated putting on a jacket.

"Imi"Aurora called out as Dimi walked over. "It's Dimi Aurora Dimi"she stated. "You should hear what she calls Costa if you need us I have my phone and if Holly stops by don't let her in the house or near Aurora Dimitra" Criss called out as they left. A half an hour after they left Dimi was reading to Aurora. "Then the second bear said someone's been sleeping in my bed". Aurora clapped with a smile on her face. "You are just like you daddy aren't you".

The doorbell rang so Dimi got up and answered the door. At the door was Holly. "Where's my daughter Dimitra I'm taking her with me" she ordered. "Wait a minute Holly let me call my uncle" and started to close the door but Holly bragged her way in. "I have a right to see my daughter now where is she" she demanded as Dimi picked up Aurora.

Sandra and Criss were watching the sunset when the phone rang. Criss saw it was Dimi. When Criss picked it up he heard Aurora crying and Holly barking orders at Dimi. "Uncle Criss I need you Holly wants Aurora I'm trying my best to keep her away from Aurora" Dimi said scared.nCriss could tell Dimi was frighten. "Dimi tell Holly if she doesn't leave she's going to be charged with kidnapping. If she's doesn't believe you call the police than take Aurora to my room and lock it untill the police come" Criss ordered.

"All right" and hung up. Sandra and Criss ran back to the house. When they got there they could hear Holly yelling and screaming. "Sandra stay here for the police" and Criss ran in. In his room Dimi did what her uncle told her to do but Holly was banging at the door telling her to unlock it as Aurora's crying could be heard outside the door. "Give me my baby you little *itch!!"she yelled trying to open the door.

"Holly!!!"Criss called out. She turned around as Criss stood there. "She won't give me my child Christopher!". "And she won't untill you take those classes the judge told you to take"Criss replied. "My lawyer appealed that decision so give me my daughter Christopher" she remarked with angry. "Sorry Holly my lawyer is overturning the appeal as we speak so if you take Aurora out of this house you'll be charged with kidnapping". "You I shouldn't of even let Lynn known Aurora was yours!!".

"Now get out of my house or you'll be charged with kidnapping" Criss ordered. "Not untill I have my daughter in my arms and I'm taking her home with me" she replied. Sandra came in with the police. They arrested Holly but she spit in Criss's face as they took her out to the cop car. After the police left Dimi unlocked the door and came out with Aurora still crying. Criss took her from Dimi. "It's all right that bad lady is gone she won't scare you again" Criss whispered into her ear. "You did good Dimi thank you"Sandra said.

"I was so scared that she was going to hurt me or Aurora I couldn't let her do that so I ran up to your room while holding Aurora I just made it into your room when Holly got to the door. I locked it and even put a door under the knob just in case than I just sat on your bed trying to calm Aurora down while Holly banged on the door" Dimi said a little shaking up herself.