Breakfast at the Hammond House

"Cupcake! Time for breakfast" okay dad! Hi my name is Cupcake Hammond.
And I live in the village of Mavix. Life here is rough. About 30 years ago we were attacked by Tampa. And our village is still in ashes. The gaurds are still be revived and we are slowly losing our population. Me and my dad are still faithful. After my mom died me and dad are full of hope but slowly losing that too. A lot of people died that year and yes I still live with my dad. And I am 32 years old. "Cupcake what is taking you so long?" Oh be patient will ya. Oy life is hard when dad keeps rampaging on " why don't you have a boyfriend yet" and " your still single get a life" I'm thinking about moving out. Anyway I pull on my theif looking clothes and walk down my rickety stairs. " Why are you still single? Isn't there anyone you like, like THAT?" Oh dad will you just shut your trap. * just imagine how many times I've said that* " I'm sorry I just want my baby girl to have a good life and get out of this trash can." Dad  your house is very nice. Im sure mom would be very proud for you to be keeping it up so well. " Yeah. I know now go to the butcher and get a little something for Ol' papa Steve." Haha. Okay dad. I walk out the door with a slight grin on my face. I like to make my father happy. And I will until the day he dies.
-----------------•------------•---------------
Ah so exciting! I hope you like this story. There will be cliff hangers and twists coming soon! BEWARE!!!!!! Haha. Lol.😝