10k &' Addy Imagine Continued. ❤️

Warren aimed her gun towards his head, locked and loaded.

Addy's POV:
Stop!" 10k suddenly shouted, right before Warren was about to pull the trigger. Warren dropped her gun, and before I could think about what I was doing, I was running into his arms. I found myself crying in his shoulder, and his arm wrapped around my waist. Everyone was watching us, confusion probably crossing their minds. This is a secret that I have held on for far too long. When I lost my Mack, this group was all that I had. &' I found myself quickly falling or 10k. When I watched him get shot, I lost all hope. When I saw the ship drown and explode, I really thought that I had lost him. I didn't realize what I was doing at this point, I was just so happy. I pressed my lips into his right in front of anyone, without a care in the world.

10k's POV:
Addy just kissed me. I've never kissed been kissed by a girl, at least not on the mouth. I just stood there, in front of everyone. I felt so dumb. "I love you , 10k." She said. I looked at Warren, Doc, and Vasquez. I could tell that they were waiting on my response, and so was Addy. I had never told a girl that I had loved them, omg. "Addy, I-I love you too." I said. Everyone stood there in awe. I knew I was seeming uninterested so I grabbed her and hugger her tight with one arm, because well, the other was injured. I motioned over to hug the rest of the group. I loved them all so much, but I never really realized how much I loved Addy until I thought I would never see her again.

Addy's POV:
I couldn't believe that this was happening. I knew that Mack wouldn't want me to hurt, I knew he would me to be happy, he would want me to be with someone that wouldn't let me hurt, and he knew that 10k would take care of me. Later on that night, we set up a camp on the hills, and took turns taking watch. Doc took a look at 10k's injuries, and fixed them up the best hat he could. 10k and I told each other our feelings, and it was amazing. I'm really happy that I could be with him and not have to hide how I feel now. His presence has made the best out of my apocalypse. ❤️😘