Cassandra &' 10k. ❤️

I'm going to be honest; I didn't ship 10k and Cassandra, but they still would have been cute. This imagine was requested, and I was very happy to do it. So if you didn't ship them, don't hate. 💕✌🏻

Right before the znado.
Cassandra's POV:
10k, Cassandra; go check and make sure area outside is clear. The rest of us will make sure that the house is clear." Warren demanded. Of course, we did as she said. 10k was extremely shy, but hey, he was a good shot. As we were clearing the area, I guess we weren't quick enough. I looked back and I could see the znado coming our way. My first instinct was to grab 10k's hand and pull him into a car that was nearby. You could see the shock through his eyes, but he followed behind.

10k's POV:
I wasn't really sure what Cassandra was doing until I saw the znado close behind us. I followed close behind her. We reached the car just in time, because the strong winds started moving the car. I grabbed ahold of the inside of the car door, I was so scared. Cassandra gripped my thigh with her hand. I should have said something, but a girl had never touched me that way, I was speechless. But I grabbed her hand to reassure her that she wasn't alone. In that moment, the car lifted off of year ground and we held hands tight. After a while of the car lifting, and turning, it all stopped. We both looked into each other's eyes, and the situation was immediately awkward. "I-I'm sorry." I said, and I got out of the car, cautious of whatever was around.

Cassandra's POV:
I don't know what just happened, but I just held 10k's hand. He apologized and I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. Did I like him? I mean, he was cute but this is the apocalypse. Do relationships really last? Did he even like me? We began walking back to Warren's old home. 10k and I couldn't keep our eyes off of each other. I thought about it, and I got over my fear of the apocalypse. Instantly, I grabbed his face in my hands and put my lips onto his.

10k's POV
Cassandra just kissed me. Did I kiss her back? So I did. She pulled back and the only think I could even think to say was, "What was that for?" She just smiled and walked away. I didn't know how to react but I followed her. And I will follow her for the rest of my life if I have to. ❤️

Okay guys. I know this imagine really didn't follow the story line, but I'm a rebel so. 😂😋 . This was the first imagine that I have done featuring two characters from a show. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. I really did try, especially with my mom nagging me every five seconds haha. ❤️
Please leave your comments and feedback, and send me some requests! I'm bored and snowed in and probably will be for the rest of the weekend. Thanks for readings, guys! Words can't explain how appreciative I am!