Chapter 27

|Chapter 27|

Amira

"I'll get Mila," Castilio said, I didn't respond as I walked inside our house. I took my jacket off and headed upstairs to my room. I was beyond tired but I decided against going to sleep right now, due to me having to talk to Castilio.

I wasn't going to go to sleep until I talked to him. I went in the bathroom and stripped off my clothes as I turned the shower on. I waited till the shower got hot before stepping.

I allowed the water to run down my face and body as I relaxed. This shower was well needed. I heard the bathroom door open and close, and rolled my eyes knowing it was nobody but Castilio.

The shower curtain opened and he stepped in and wrapped his arms around.

I scoffed as I pushed his arms from around me. He got some nerve.

"Man what the fuck is your problem," Castilio asked frustrated.

"Your ass!" I said rolling my eyes pushing his hands off of me as he tried to grab me.

"What did I do?" He asked confusingly with a frown.

"You and that bitch," I said before turning around and looking at him with a frown.

He laughed before smirking. "You really think I got something going on with that bitch?"

I nodded and he sighed. He grabbed my chin pulling my face up tool look up at him.

"Look here baby, I don't want nobody but you." I blushed.

"Whatever," I said as I pushed his hands off my face and turning around to finish cleansing my body.

He pulled my body to his and I instantly felt his hard on, on my butt. I felt my self get wet as he placed his fingers between my legs and started to rub on my clit.

I tilted my head back as I allowed my moans to escape out my mouth.

"When you gone stop playing and hop on this dick," His deep baritone voice said in my ear.

I moaned as he started to kiss and bite on my neck. He picked me up and pushed me against the shower as he placed his dick in me.

I moaned loudly as he started to pump in and out of me. I guess this is how we would be spending our night.