Chapter 11♛

♛ Chapter 11♛

♛ Bryson

"Come do the things that you like

What you like, what you like

I know what you like

Who else gon' get you right but me

Don't know when I'm finna wife it

I still ain't decided

Better make up my mind quick

'Fore a nigga come and swipe it

Know I sound a lil' self righteous

Yeah, but there ain't nothin' else like it

Anything else bad for your health

I've been checking you profile to see if you recited this

I got a lot more where that came from

You got a Tumblr too, I gotta make one

I've been peepin' hard, on some stalking shit

I'm feening hard, that's the obvious, yeah

But you know I won't mind if we were just fuckin'

Feelin' on somethin', talking 'bout nothin'

Then maybe later you and I discuss it

Do you feel like I do, can I know?

Clearly baby It's you that I want

Listen, I don't wanna confuse you

Don't ever think that I use you

Give me one more chance, I'll prove you wrong

How you want it to go, we can do this slow

Pick up where we left off, I don't wanna lose it, no

This for life, baby, you should know, you should know

Baby I know" I finished off putting the headphones back into their regular place.

The heard Casey and Harley clapping in the back room making me smile. They're my little fans.

"What are you gonna call that one?' Elijah asked me.

I stood there thinking for a second before it popped into my head.

"Self-Righteous and I'm putting it out tonight." I told him coming back into the room with him.

"Just like that?" He asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Just like that." I confirmed with a head nod.

"Okay, well I'll just edit this a little and send it back to you by tonight." He stated typing something on his laptop.

"Great, I'll see you later." I said shaking hands with him.

"Later." He replied back to me.

I went over to the girls as they played with their dolls I brought with us to keep them busy.

"My doll's prettier." Harley stated shaking her doll in Casey's face.

"No, mine is." She replied back fixing her dolls hair.

Harley shook her head.

"Daddy says it's not nice to lie." She replied back to her making me chuckle.

"Both of your dolls are beautiful. Are you guys ready to go?" I asked them trying to not let this situation escalate into something else.

Casey nodded her head. "I'm hungry." She told me.

"You guys want some pizza?" I asked them picking up Harley.

"Yay, Pizza!" Harley yelled making Casey join in.

I grabbed Casey's hand and we all walked back out to my car.

Once I strapped the girls in I headed towards my favorite pizza place a couple of blocks from the studio.

***

"Yum Yum Yum." Harley said smashing her pizza.

For such a little girl she eats a ton. Casey is eating less then her.

"Casey, do you like your pizza?" I asked her with a smile.

She nodded her head.

"Yeah, I don't get to eat it that much because I'm lactose intolerance." She told me making my face scrunch up.

...

Maybe I should've asked her mom if she couldn't eat certain things.

"Uh, Casey, maybe you shouldn't be eating anymore pizza." I told her taking her plate.

She groaned. "Please can I eat the pizza? I never eat pizza!" She begged making her eyes big.

I've never seen her eyes this big and it kind of had this weird affect on me.

"Okay but don't tell your mom." I told her returning her plate back to her.

She smiled. "Okay."

I hope it doesn't make her sick or anything. I don't know anything about people with lactose intolerance.

We continued eating before I heard a familiar voice.

I turned and seen Jennifer walked over to our table.

I quickly got up, went over to her, grabbed her arm, and dragged her off to a different area.

I made sure I had a good eye on the kids though.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned her with an angry look on my face.

"I want to see my daughter, Bryson! It's a shame that I have to walk all over to find her." She stated twitching a little.

I shook my head.

"You're still on them drugs and I bet you broke into my house the other night." I replied back to her.

She gave me a confused look but I could tell it was fake.

"What are you talking about? I haven't been to your place since the last time I got kicked out of it!" She snapped.

"Whatever man. You're not seeing my daughter." I said to her before I began to walk away.

She grabbed my arm.

"Bryson, I need your help. I got kicked out of my house and I have nowhere to stay." She stated making me look at her with wide eyes.

"I don't even have a place to stay. I have to stay with my girlfriend." I told her referring to Anastasia as my girlfriend.

I must admit it did sound good coming out of my mouth and the look on her face was priceless.

Since being with Jennifer I've been single because of everything going on with her.

She gripped my arm harder then before.

"What bitch do you have around my daughter?" She asked angrily.

A smirk began to rise onto my face.

"She's not a bitch and that's none of your damn business bitch." I retorted before walking away from her.

I began to make my back towards the booth where I saw the girls finishing their food.

"It is my business because that's my daughter too!" Jennifer shouted behind me.

I just ignored her and quickly left with the girls.

Casey had this frightening look on her face as she watched Jennifer shouting at me. Harley just buried her head into my coat.

I guess she's use to it...

__________________________________

Bryson in mm.😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️