First encounter

* Amy's point of view*
The light from the window illuminated the room causing me to wake up. I looked to Sonic's side of the room to see no one was there I looked at the clock it was 10:00. I yawned and stretched I got off of my bed and got ready to start the day I took a shower and changed into this off the shoulder sweater that said smile with pink shorts. I headed down stairs "morning" I smile. " morning Ames" I heard sonic reply " where are the others!" I asked " they went shopping for things for you since your the only living one here"'he said.

I walked up to sonic who was sitting on the couch and sat next to him. Wait I'll be right back he said then dashed upstairs. The he came back down stairs with something shiny in his hand . He handed it to me it was the locket that I broke yesterday " you fixed it for me? " I asked " yea I borrowed some tools from tails and fixed it last night while you were sleeping you seemed to care about it a lot" he smiled " aww your so sweet" I beamed as I hugged Sonic " yea yea " he smiled.

A few minutes passed and we sat there in silence Sonic sat on the couch upside down and stared at the T.V " Hey Ames I'm bored wanna go out some where?" He asked . " Sure where to?" I responded " mmm.. I don't know anywhere you wanna go"'he smiled " can you show me a nice meadow ?" I asked " sure there tons of them" he beamed sitting up right he seemed happy at just the thought of leaving the house. " Kay I'll go and get a something" I smiled then ran up the stairs and into the room I picked up my sketch pad and came back down stairs " I'm ready" I say.

Sonic picks me up and we zoom off I've gotten used to his speed and actually enjoy it now. Sonic put me down when we got here it was so pretty there was a pond there that reflected the shine of the sun. " this is the prettiest meadow here" sonic said I sat down under the tree that was shaded tree I took out my sketch book and began to sketch the flowers I looked up and Sonic sitting by the pond the sun reflected on him now his face looked so peaceful as he stared off in the distance . I almost forgot he was a ghost.

I began to sketch a picture of sonic I just couldn't help it he looked so peaceful and his emerald eyes lit up brightly when the sun reflected In them. He looked so perfect for a ghost I bet the girls used to go gaga over him when he was human I wonder what he used to do. Sonic must have sensed me looking at him and his gaze turned to mine " something wrong Ames ?" He asked me his voice is so perfect as well oh my chaos I feel like I could melt I slowly went to a day dream. " amy!" I heard sonic say snapping me out of my daydream " something wrong " he was so close to me I blushed at the contact.

I scooted back closer to the tree dropping my sketch pad and earning a confused look from Sonic ". -nothing wrong " I babbled . He looked at the sketch pad. He sat down and looked at the picture I drew of him " wow Ames this is really good" he smiled " t-thanks" I smile. Sonic was smiling brightly at me but that smile turned when Sonic's ear began to twitch. " Something's wrong" he said in serious tone he scooped me up in his arms. " let's go"

* Sonic's Point of view *
" I started to run with Amy in my arms but something stopped me dead in my tracks I looked up and saw this giant robot I knew who it was immediately so I allowed myself to be seen. I saw lasers begin to be shoot out every where I dodged all ofd them swiftly. I placed Amy on the ground by a tree where I thought it would be safe. " Long time no see egg head!" I teased " Sonic ! I thought I killed you years ago" he said in shock " you didn't kill me I sacrificed myself when I fell off a cliff" I replied " Ha you think you could take me on when your not even real anymore your nothing but a ghost"! He cackled " ouch you hurt my feelings not I could take you on any day egg face" I smirked

" oh yea I'll like to see you try" he cackled shorting lasers beams everywhere I dodge them swiftly. " is that all you got" I smirked " robots attack!" He grinned " ohh you brought some toys to play with" I said as I destroyed all of them.i looked over at Amy who looked at me in amazement. I saw a laser beam heading right for I zoomed up to her and scooped her up to get her out the way causing the sketchbook to fly and the laser destroyed it instead. Amy wiggled out of my grip and summoned a huge hammer I could tell she was upset since tears started to fill her eyes she charged straight for the robot that was shooting lasers.

Just then a huge laser beam came it was so close to her I wouldn't have time to run with her so I ran it front of her a blocked it with my back it did get me , but I didn't pay it any attention I needed to see if she was okay. " you okay? " I asked she nodded. I glared at the robot and started to run around it really fast causing it to lose it's balanced and fell over and malfunctioned. " looks like I broke all your toys" I smirked " curse you Sonic the hedgehog" he shouted.

I looked at Amy who looked heart broken she was crying non stop I didn't say anything I just scooped her up and run back home trying to ignore the pain in my back. As we got home I looked down and saw a Amy fast asleep I went to the room and rested her down before sitting on my own bed " how can I make this up to her " I said to myself that's when I got an idea.

*Amy's point of view*
I woke up and yawned it was still light out. I looked across the room and saw Sonic fiddling with something " Sonic?" I asked he looked up me and smiled " evening sleeping beauty" I blushed a little bit at his remark. " I got something for you" he smiled he then showed me a sketchbook " it's just a sketch book" I said " not just any sketch book it can any dizen you want it or disappear tails made It for you" he beamed while demonstrating " he actually cares so much as to get a new sketch for me?' I asked myself. " thank you" I smiled brightly.

I walked to his bed to accept the gift and looked at him in horror his sheets were soaked in blood " what happened to you!" I exclaimed dropping the sketchbook causing it to disappear " I fine Ames it's just a scratch" he said casually " your bleeding a lot and you that a scratch" I said I ran to the bathroom grabbed the first aid kit. I came and back and turned Sonic around and saw a huge cut in his back I took one of the disinfectant wipes and began to clean the wound earning a flinch from sonic I find it funny how he could fight a whole bunch of robots but not handle getting a wound cleaned . I bandaged it up " thanks Ames " he smiled " no problem" sonic changed his sheet and fell asleep shortly after.

I couldn't sleep so I summoned the sketch book and opened it and saw a picture that was drawn it was me but in stick figure form sonic must have drawn this it was so cute I smiled at this and began to sketch a picture of sonic sleeping his face was just too cute I couldn't resist. When I finished It was late so I decided to go to bed but before I did I walked to Sonic's bed a whispered goodnight in hopes he would hear but he didn't so I slipped in my pajamas and went in my bed " night" I heard him reply.