Preface

Preface

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never really gave much thought as to how I would die.
I mean nobody ever does right?

 I did once think of a cool way I'd like to go though, I mean wouldnt it be awesome to get eaten by a giraffe? Like to have one smash through your bedroom window and just eat you, even thought they probably dont eat humans its an awesome way to go right??

I think that would be a good way to go, and trust me, I never really imagined it would happen like this.

 With me lying on the floor, in the place of somebody else staring into this freak's sparkling and red eyes he was the man who hunted me down and lured me to this place. 

I mean seriously this is scary, I mean who in the world has eyes that SPARKLE and turn red with anger.

Well This guy thats who!

You see I might aswell introduce myself while I'm waiting here 

My name is Isabella Swan. But all my fans and groupies call me Bella.Thats right, I have groupies, They all wanna fuck me, But that might be because I'm an easy slut and I really like sex. But hey, who knows? Not me thats for sure...

But anyway back to the 'serious' stuff.

Wouldnt it be cool if somebody could die here in MYY place? I mean I know That this person I'm here for means a lot to me, But I dont want to die. Nobody would want MEE to die!

You know, because I'm so amazing. Well I think I am anyway.

I KNOW that If I hadn't gone to Forks to live with Charlie, I wouldnt be here right now.
But you know as scared as I was. I really regret the decision. I just dont want to die.

The hunter man sauntered forwards toward me, I suspected he would kill me next....

Either that or Fuck me because you know, Im so fucking sexy...