A few minutes later, Alexis came back to our table, grinning and blushing like mad.

"So...spill," Amy said.

"He asked me out," Alexis said.

"Awww that's awesome!" Amy gave her a hug.

I faked a grin. "Awww that's...nice."

The bell rang and Amy whispered to me, "You could be a little more supportive you know?"

"I'm trying to be supportive, I really am. It's just that I've been around Cayden so much he's like another older brother, like Dylan."

She took a deep breath. "Okay look at the bright side. Cayden and Alexis would have to be together more often so what would probably happen is that HIS friends, including Seth, will hang out with us more."

"Wow I actually never thought of it like that. That makes me feel a little better."

We walked to our classes.

 ---

I was at home in my room listening to "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and eating a taco when I heard Dylan's voice boom from downstairs, "Ahhh! Not another one of you!" and a door slam.

I went in the hallway and stood on the top stair. "What's going on?" I asked as Dylan dashed to his room.

Jared was downstairs and shrugged. He opened the door and his eyes widened. "Melody?!" he exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows. "Melody is here?" I quickly went down the stairs to get a better view.

Sure enough there was Melody and her parents, Uncle Jack and Aunt Susan, standing by the front door. I gasped and my mouth dropped. I was so shocked that I dropped my taco on the floor. "Melody?!" It was my turn to be surprised.

The dark make-up, nose piercing, multiple ear piercings, punk style Melody Price that I remembered was standing out here wearing a pink blouse, skirt, heels with light pink blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick. No piercings except for two earrings, one in each ear.

She grinned. "Yup it's me."

"Yes Melody has changed herself for the better," Aunt Susan said and smiled. "Hello." She gave me and Jared a hug.

Clarissa walked up to us. "What is with all the screaming?" she asked, sounding annoyed. When she got to the door and saw Uncle Jack, Aunt Susan, and Melody she gasped also. "Oh...Melody..." She paused. "I love your new look!" She grinned. "Hey Aunt Susan and Uncle Jack!" They hugged each other.

"Thanks," Melody said as she grinned back. She's smiling!

That was the freakiest part. Her and Clarissa looked so much alike. They had similar facial and body features but now that they had the same style they could easily pass as twins. The last time I saw her was only a year ago. So much can happen in a year. No wonder Dylan freaked out earlier.

"You...you look...different," I said and Melody giggled.

"This is freaky," Jared said. "You and Clarissa look so much alike. I gotta get out of here." He quickly walked away.

Clarissa stared at her. "We do don't we?" she smiled. "Come on in."

"I guess we do," Melody said as she walked in.

"Mom, dad, Melody's here!" I called out to them.

"Ow Kyler you yelled into my ear!" Clarissa hissed.

"Sorry."

My parents came to the door. "Hey Jack, Susan, and Mel-" my mom stopped and her mouth dropped when she saw her. "Oh wow Melody. Look how much you've grown!" She gave her a huge hug. "And it's only been a year! You look like such a lady!"

"Thank you Aunt Michelle," Melody said and grinned. Wow not only has her style changed, her personality as well. She never used to smile and talk much.

"Hello Jack and Susan." He gave them hugs. "Hello Melody. Wow you and Clarissa look so much alike. I never realized that." He gave her a hug as well.

Melody smiled. "Hey Uncle Rob."

"Dylan, Jared, Madeline, get down here! Melody is downstairs!" my mom called out to them.

Dylan came back. "Do you see that? I know I'm not the only one that sees it. There's two Clarissa's! One is bad enough but two-"

"Dylan be nice," my dad warned.

Madeline slowly came down the stairs and looked intimidated. She's scared of Melody because of how she dressed but when she saw her now her face lit up. "Melody!" she grinned and gave her a hug.

"Awww hey Madeline," Melody said. "This is the first time you came up to me."

"It is?"

"Yeah. You used to be scared of me remember?"

"Oh yeah. You used to wear scary dark stuff but now you look better!"

She laughed.

"Well dinner's ready," my mom said and we sat down at the dining table with tacos.

"So is Melody going to school tomorrow?" my dad asked my aunt and uncle.

"Yes she's going to get enrolled and will be going to school with Kyler, Clarissa, and Dylan," Aunt Susan said excitedly. "I'm so glad family will stick together. We don't live states away anymore!"

My parents and her parents kept talking amongst themselves while Clarissa and Melody were talking.

Me, Dylan, and Jared ate in silence and occasionally looked around. When Dylan and Jared are super quiet, they're either up to something or shocked out of their minds.

"It's weird right?" I said to them low enough so Melody wouldn't be able to hear.

"Really weird!" Dylan exclaimed.

"Maybe it's a good thing."

"How could being Clarissa's twin possibly be a good thing?" Jared asked.

"Because she's no longer a delinquent," I said.

"I think I'd rather want her to be a delinquent than a Clarissa robot," Dylan said.

I rolled my eyes. "She's not a Clarissa robot."

"Oh yeah look at them." We watched Clarissa and Melody talk to each other. They looked the same, had the same mannerisms, and even almost sounded the same.

"Okay yeah that's freaky," I admitted.

"I'm out of here. Gives me the creeps," Jared shuddered and walked upstairs.

"Just because they have the same features and mannerisms doesn't mean they have the same personality."

They all kept talking, while me and Dylan were quiet most of the time, and then a few hours later they went back home.

**********

A/N: So Melody is officially here. What do you think of her so far? Yay or nay?

READ

VOTE

COMMENT