masky x jeff (part 1)

Jeff was tied to the bed, whimpering as his master walked in. "M-masky p-please!" A hard crack of the belt was heard throughout the house and a loud scream echoed through the hallways. "What's my name, 'pet'?" Masky smirked, showing a toothy grin as well. "M-master..." Jeff was tearing up, he was in pain and his aching cock wasn't helping at all. "P-please master? Touch me, I'll do anything!" Jeff yelped as Masky slid a finger into his tight entrance. "Now what we're you saying my pet?" Masky grinned and looked at Jeff's face. "I-ill do anything, just tell me what I can do for you." Jeff said and yanked on his arm restraints, trying to get away from them. Masky gently undid the restraints, keeping his legs restrained so he wouldn't run away, he pushed Jeff down on his knees before undoing his pants and pulling out his member. "Suck." Masky commanded him. Jeff did as told, licking up the shaft before taking it in and bobbing his head gently around Masky's length. Jeff continued to suck him before Masky pulled him up by his hair, taking his leg restraints off and pinning him chest first to the wall. Jeff was already naked, so it was easy access for Masky. Masky slid in his tip and Jeff moaned out in pain and pleasure before moaning out his master's name. That was going to be a long night for both of them, both of them and slender who was watching from the darkest corner in the room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this newly rewritten script, it took me like maybe 20 minutes to rewrite this so I hope you enjoy.