I love you more

Killian's POV:

I got home from work early...
I walked upstairs into our room. I opened the door to see Emma and Regina reading. "Uhh... Hi?!" I said. Emma never reads and actually neither does Regina. Emma chucked the book across the room before I could see what she was reading. "Hey babe! What's up?!" She said trying to act casual. Regina saw what Emma did and chucked the book as well. "What are you reading?" I asked very confused. "Oh nothing really." Regina said. I knew something was up. "Uhh. Ok?" I said. "I'm just gonna go grab a drink. You want anything?" I asked. Emma nodded her head yes. "Water please!" She said and kissed my cheek. "Alright...I'll be right back." I said and gave her a strange look. What was Emma hiding? It wasn't like her to just flat out lie to my face.

Emma's POV:

"Emma! Why didn't you tell him?!" Regina whispered loudly. "I don't know... I just got scared." I said. "Well suck it up and tell him already." She said rolling her eyes. "What am I supposed to say?" I asked. Regina rolled her eyes again. "Oh maybe I don't know... Killian I'm pregnant?!" She said. "Well don't I have to ease into it? I can't just say that." I said. "Sure you can. It's the easiest way." Regina answered. I laid down in my bed with my head in a pillow. "Just say it when he comes in." She whispered. "Fine." I said annoyed. I heard the door creek open. I looked up to see Killian. "Killian? I have to tell you something." I said taking s deep breathe. I looked at Regina then back at Killian. "I'm pregnant." I finally said. Killian dropped my glass of water. It shattered on the floor. He was shocked. I looked at Regina, her eyes grew wide. "Killian?" I waved my hand in front of his face hoping to break his trace. He looked at me. "Oh sorry." He said. "Killian did you even hear me?" I said a bit loud. "Of course, love! This is great!" He smiled and hugged me. I felt myself start to tear up but held it in. Killian released me from the hug. I smiled at Regina and she smiled back. "So you are both pregnant?!" Killian exclaimed. "Ya..duh." Regina mumbled. I rolled my eyes at her. I pointed to the mess on the floor. "Oh I'll help you with that be right back, love!" He said and walked out of the room.

"See that wasn't so bad." Regina said. "Well he didn't really seem that happy." I said with disappointment. "He didn't really look sad... He just looked shocked. Don't worry Robin did the same thing." She laughed. "Oh ok." I said still a bit worried. I was kind of confused. Killian and I had already talked about having kids. For all I knew he wanted them too so why was he acting so weird. "Don't worry Em." Regina said looking at me. She gave me a hug. Killian soon came back and began cleaning up the mess. Regina and I helped him in an awkward silence. After Regina left I needed to talk to him and find out what was up. He had barely said two words to me since I told him. I was beginning to get mad. Did he even want this? Had he just been telling me what I wanted to hear this whole time? 

"Killian?" I began walking towards him. I didn't want to get angry and start a fight so I tried to stay calm. "Yes, my love." He smiled and grabbed my hands. "Are you upset?" I asked. "No. Why would you say that?" He said. "Well it's just you've been acting kind of weird since I told you I was pregnant and-" I began to ramble on until he cut me off. "Emma." He began, "I am just as excited as you right now...believe me I am."He laughed. This made me smile he was so sweet. "I just didn't want things to change with us. You know once couples have kids it usually leads to divorce and I never want to be without you." He said. "Killian don't even worry. We love each other too much to let problems come between us ever again. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I said and put my arms around him. He hugged me tight and when we released he leaned in and kissed me. "I love you." He said looking into my eyes. "I love you more." I smiled.