Author's Note: Before I Start

Before I start the story, I just want to say a couple things.

1.) This is my first avengers preferences book, I have read many great preferences books here and they inspired me to try and write my own.

2.) I am open to requests! If you want to see something, like a specific situation, a new character, Avenger Or not, comment or message me and I will try my best! I don't know all Marvel characters well, but if you request someone I don't know much about, I'll try my best. I am going to start reading Comic books so I can get to know all the characters but until then, I will try my best!

3.) If you want a personal imagine with one of the characters (I will post the personal imagines in my Avengers One shots and imagines book), comment or message me with these things:

~Which character you want
~Plot, what you would like to happen, it can be vague or in depth
~What type of imagine you want, sad or happy or something else
~Your name, and character's appearance and what your character is like
~Any other details that you would like me to add

4.) I am open to feedback! I would love it if you guys would comment what you think and where I could improve. I love writing fanfic here, and I am human so I make mistakes. There may be grammar mistakes and maybe a spelling mistake here and there, but I will try my best to make sure there are none. Please leave feedback for me so I can improve my writing for future stories and for the future in general. Please don't be afraid to leave your opinions and suggestions, I will gladly use these to help me improve my writing in the future. 

5.) If you ever get bored and want to talk, or need somebody to talk to, I'm here. You can message me and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can. I am in school so I focus on that first. But I will answer after my classes or during my passing periods. I just want you guys to know that I am here if you need somebody to talk to, I will listen and try my best to give advice and help in anyway I can. I love my followers and readers, you guys inspire me to write and you guys are amazing, and I want to interact with y'all more often. I also want to make some friends on here.

6.) If you want to know more about me, you can tag me in a post, or ask me and I'll make a chapter introducing myself. I will still keep certain things secret for safety reasons, I watch a bunch of crime shows and can get paranoid about that stuff, but I'll let you know some basic stuff and maybe I'll do a face reveal.

7.) Enjoy! I love writing and I am going to have so much fun writing this story, I want y'all to enjoy the book.

Thank you so much to everybody. You guys are amazing! I really hope you enjoy this book! Now without further ado.... My very first Avengers preference book!