Hunting and Catching the Renegade

(A/N): Hello everyone and/or everything reading this! This story was requested by thman67! Check them out when you get the time! I'm extremely excited for this story and can't wait to get into this! I'm also gonna try writing this in 3rd person, if it affects the writing at all I'll change back to my usually writing style next chapter. Anyway! I don't own RWBY or any of the characters in the show, all rights belong to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum, may he rest knowing he has changed the world. WARNING: This story will contain use of mild to strong language!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Late at night the city of Vale was quiet as could be, unknown of the new 'resident' who just moved in. (F/N) (L/N)- A feared renegade roaming the world of Remnant killing who he pleases and does what he wants.  Many have been killed and many have been spared but the man is feared none the less.

~Meanwhile at Beacon~

Team RWBY was heading to Ozpin's office due to him calling them, curiosity filled all the members of the team. 

"Why is Professor Ozpin calling us to his office so late at night?" Weiss questioned in a slightly annoyed tone.

Everyone gave a 'I don't know' sound followed by a shrug. "Whatever it is, it's probably important" Blake said shortly after.

"Are we in trouble?!" Ruby exclaimed with worry. Everyone started looking at Yang when she said this.

"What?! Why're you looking at me?!" She asked feeling betrayed

"You tend to destroy school property often" Blake explained

"Do not!" Yang retorted

"Just last week you wrecked the cafeteria... again" Weiss scolded

For the rest of the walk the team kept blaming Yang while she tried to defend herself. Upon entering Ozpin's office everyone stood at attention in a horizontal line. Ruby stepped forward to address Ozpin.

"Ruby Rose, leader of team RWBY" Ruby said in her giggly fun tone before Ozpin stood up and started to explain. 

"Hello Ms.Rose, thank you for coming so late, I have an assignment for your team," Ozpin informed them before projecting a picture of a man with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He was wearing a (F/C) hood with a shirt of the same color, black pants and had bandages wrapped around his wrists down to the middle of his fingers. A scabbard was visible on his back with the weapon still in sheathe, as well as another smaller scabbard next to it also with it's weapon. "This man is highly dangerous and has come into Vale, I want your team to find him and bring him to me. Understood?" he concluded.

"Yes Professor, we'll see to it" Ruby said before leaving with her team following behind.

After getting into the hallway team RWBY gathered their gear and went to the town.

"So how are we gonna take this guy down?" Blake asked

"Same way we deal with every other person!" Yang started cracking her knuckles "Beat 'em until they can't move!"

RWB stared at Yang for a moment before drawing their attention back to the search. After searching for a while everyone started to get annoyed when they couldn't find the man they were looking for.

"Where is this guy!" Yang exclaimed frustrated her hair starting to light up in rage.

"I thought he would've made an appearance by now! So much for being someone so feared!" Weiss complained

"C'mon guys! We'll find him eventually!" Ruby said in her joyful tone causing slight smiles to form on everyone's face.

"How're you able to lighten the mood no matter what?" Blake asked raising an eyebrow