355.

"Tay, you ready?"

"Ughh, can't we just go buy a treadmill? Do we HAVE to go running outside?"

"Come on babe, you've been doing so good all week. We only have two more days before we go back to the freezing cold of NY. We'll buy two treadmills when we get back. Oh, by the way, we're not running today. We're jogging up and down the Beachwood Canyon Stairs. All 2.62 miles of STAIRS. Come on, before I leave you and find another exercise partner."

"Ughhhh, that's fucking worse. Besides, what other person would actually agree to this torture?" Taylor asked sarcastically as she squinted her eyes and stared down her wife.

"Hmm, I can always call Gwen. I'm sure she'd love to take the stairs challenge with me." Karlie stated back, just as sarcastic, knowing she struck a nerve.

"Keep it up Kar, keep it up."

Taylor walked past her wife in a huff and headed out to the car as Karlie bit her bottom lip to help from laughing out loud. She would never think of calling Gwen, but she knew it would get a rise out of Taylor and if there's one thing that Karlie has loved since they first met, is getting a rise out of her wife. There was something about Taylor being jealous that was so freaking cute and somewhat of a turn on for the model, especially since she knew that Taylor had absolutely nothing to ever worry about. Karlie wasn't going anywhere.

She hopped in the car and turned it on as she glanced over at her wife, who was gazing out the side of the window. Karlie leaned over, keeping her eyes on her wife as she said, "Can I have a kiss?"

"No." Taylor replied as she continued to look out of the window.

Karlie bit her bottom lip and slowly shook her head as she turned the car around and headed to their destination.

The ride was short and dead silent. Taylor said absolutely nothing and when Karlie tried talking to her, she would only grunt rather than carry a conversation.

"Well, we're here." Karlie stated as she got out of the car and grabbed two bottles of water.

Before Karlie even clicked the alarm on the car, Taylor already began to jog up the stairs.

"What are you doing? You have to stretch first, Tay."

"I did at the house, I'll be fine."

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR WATER?"

"DRINK IT!" Taylor snapped back.

Karlie watched her wife continue up the stairs as she shook her head. Oh she's pissed alright. The model did her stretches and mentally prepared herself for the 861 steps that were before her. It took the average person, about two hours to just walk up and down all of these steps. Karlie was hoping to do the whole thing in forty five minutes or less.

Karlie was finally ready to begin her journey. She could hardly see if the image well in the distance was Taylor or not. She began to run up the stairs rather quickly. Anyone could tell that she was definitely in her element. Her body may be lean but she had insanely well defined muscles. She was wearing black Nike leggings and a lime green sports bra with matching sneakers.

Although she was doing great, the two bottles of water that she had strapped to her waist, slowed her down somewhat. Regardless, she continued and soon, she saw her wife up ahead of her. She couldn't help but chuckle at how slow Taylor was going. She was so non athletic and just downright hated any form of exercise. She was lucky enough to be born with a great set of genes and metabolism, not having to do much to maintain a trim physique.

Taylor must have sensed someone coming up on her and stopped to turn around. When she saw it was Karlie, she turned back quickly and gave it her all to run with all her might. She was determined to make it to the top first. The model knew what she was up to and felt the need to prove a point. Karlie's long legs gave her a ridiculous leg span when running. Without much effort, she could clear 4-5 steps at a time and 6 if she has enough speed. She began to haul ass, being really determined to bypass Taylor, which she did in no time.