338.

A few days have passed since Taylor's doctor visit. The singer was at home doing laundry as Austin and Kimby were keeping Mikayla occupied in the living room. Karlie was working and would be home in a few hours. They were three weeks away from Christmas and would be going back to St. Louis. Their home seems to be the new holiday location for all of the family gatherings but they didn't mind. They loved spending time with everyone and wanted Mikayla to always have these memories of her family always making time for each other.

"Hey munchkin, wanna play with your motorized car?"

"Nooo." Mikayla replied to her uncle.

Austin bought the baby a small jeep, that had the Dora the Explorer theme on it. She loved to look at it and sit in it, but when he touched the pedal to show her how it moves, she got scared and began to cry until he took her out. He has been trying to coax her into trying it again, but has had no luck.

"Come on Mikayla, watch uncle Austin."

"Ummm, hun, do you think it's a good idea for you to sit on her jeep? You're gonna break it."

"Kimby, I'm just gonna show her she has nothing to be afraid of."

Austin carefully straddled the jeep and lowered himself onto it. He looked ridiculous with his butt balancing on the top of the headrests but his niece seemed to be captivated by his efforts as she looked on.

"Austin, you're making the tires look like they're about to pop off. You need to get off."

"Relax Kimby. I'm not gonna stay on long."

The baby watched closely as her uncle hit the pedal. The jeep made a weird sound as if it was straining to move. He hit it once more and the jeep bucked forward really quick, catching him off guard and causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards onto the floor. The baby started cracking up as her uncle let out a yell.

"Hahahaha. I told you you were too big for it."

"Whatever Kimby." He sat up and reached for Mikayla but the little girl ran to her aunt and gripped on to her leg. "Come on Mikayla, don't you want to to try?"

"Noooo."

The baby went running into the kitchen as the two dogs followed behind her.

"AUSTIN!!" Taylor screamed from the laundry room, causing her brother to jump up and go running up the stairs.

When Austin arrived, he found Taylor on the floor, grabbing her stomach and sitting in a puddle of blood. He reached for his phone and called for an ambulance.

"KIMBY, GET SECURITY!" He yelled.

Austin frantically got near his sister, attempting to move her but she continued to scream in pain.

"Taylor, what happened? Did you fall?"

"I'm pregnant."

As the ambulance arrived, Kimby called Karlie to let her know that Taylor was on her way to the hospital with Austin and that she would stay with the baby. Karlie immediately got a cab and headed to her wife's side with Scott.

When they arrived at the hospital, Karlie was taken to the private room that Taylor was in. Dr. Mabry was already there doing a pelvic exam. She then started the ultrasound. The doctor was able to determine that Taylor had a miscarriage.

The singer was absolutely devastated. She covered her face with her hands as she cried hysterically. Because she was so early in her pregnancy, a medical procedure would not be needed to clean any of the remnants out. Dr. Mabry explained that she may experience cramping and bleeding over the next few days and that it was completely normal. She explained to Taylor that there was no waiting period on when to try again. It was truly up to her once she was physically and mentally ready. The doctor gave Karlie information for a support group if Taylor was interested.