Playtime >:)

((Gosh I'm so sorry, I'm like the worst person ever. Anyways, here's an update))

"Everyone, get back!" Ghost yelled, whipping out his gun and gesturing with his free hand for everyone to back up, which they all did without question.

"Oh, how fun! You're all scared of me," Jimmy sang from inside (y/n)'s body, examining the blade of his bloodstained knife. "I will say, this is quite hilarious," He drawled, beginning to pace around them.

Ghost held his gun extended from his body, following Jimmy's every step.

"Don't be so naive, Ghost," Jimmy sneered. "You know very well the most that thing'll do is kill (y/n), and I'm sure nobody wants that."

Ghost gave Jimmy a glare, but sighed, as he knew the psychotic entity was right. He put the gun back in its holster.

"Now that we're all on the same page..." Jimmy started all too sweetly. "I think I'll just... Hop around for a bit!"

(y/n) suddenly dropped to the ground, as Ghost let out a yelp of surprise. His eyes flashed red and he grinned wide. "As much as I do enjoy my new form, I must say, it's great to be home," Jimmy sneered with a cackle.

Toast glared at Jimmy, his hand resting on his own gun. Jimmy glanced down at it, and raised an eyebrow. "My my, having some listening problems today, are we? See now, I could've sworn I said that those pathetic guns of yours wouldn't work," As he uttered the last words in his sentence, the gun came flying out of Toast's holster. It flew directly into a nearby tree, shattering to pieces.

"Ooh!" Jimmy exclaimed excitedly. "I never knew I could do that!" He pranced over to the smashed remains of the weapon, examining them. "Yep! Completely, wholeheartedly, utterly, destroyed," He said the last word with a sort of sick satisfaction, attaching a giggle to the end.

"What a lovely word!" He mused. "Destruction! Chaos, anarchy, and of course, breaking things! All neatly packaged up into one tiny little sound. Fascinating, really. I'm sure you understand, am I right?" He turned to (y/n), Toast, and the Frye siblings, waiting for an answer.

"Cut the crap, Jimmy!" (y/n) growled.

"Hmm... Let me think about that... Nope! Sorry Princess, but no can do. Y'see here, I'm just having way too much fun. Oh, and just one more thing... I'll take my knife back, thanks," Jimmy held out his hand, and the large-bladed knife pulled itself out of (y/n)'s grip, and landed gently in Jimmy's hand.

"Much better," He remarked, pacing around the group of terrified young adults. They were scared of his newfound power, and he knew that. He could easily use it to his advantage, and ideas began forming in that psychotic mind of his.

"Okay, so you have your knife, you've got powerful abilities, you've got us all cornered like sheep in a wolf's den," (y/n) said, yet not with a hint of defeat in her voice. "So now what?"

"So now what?" Jimmy repeated. "Now? Now it's playtime," He grinned widely, bringing the edge of his blade to his lips, running his tongue across it before lunging towards Cierra, knife outstretched.