WHAAAAAAT!?

Cierra just stood there, staring at this person who was supposedly Johnny Ghost.

"But... But- A- Wh- Y- What!?" Cierra stuttered, immensely confused.

Johnny just kind of looked at her, unsure of what was going through her mind. "Um, well, you see, Cierra. My partner and I-"

"Johnny Toast," Cierra interrupted.

"Oh, so you've heard of us?" Ghost asked, both surprised and somewhat excited.

"Uh... Yea. I guess you could say that," She replied.

"As my partner was about to explain, we seemed to have been transported to another dimension," Toast said, walking up to stand next to Johnny.

"Yes. And I think it might have something to do with this storm," Ghost remarked, looking up as lighting flashed.

"Cierra! Wait for us!" (y/n) yelled, running to them with Isaac and Bethany not too far behind.

"Who's... This...?" (y/n) asked between heavy breaths as she and Isaac came to stand beside Cierra.

"Well, that's a long story..." Cierra started.

"I'm Johnny Ghost, and this is my partner. Johnny Toast," Ghost explained for her. "We're known as P.I.E. Paranormal Investigators Extraordinaire."

"You're kidding, right?" (y/n) asked, placing a hand on her hip.

"Um, no?" Ghost replied, confused.

"Cierra, what's going on?" (y/n) asked.

"I don't know!" She replied. "Apparently they've been transported to our dimension, and this storm has something to do with it!"

"Well... I guess that explains why Jordan went Casket again..." (y/n) said.

"Wait! Casket, as in, Jimmy Casket?" Johnny Ghost asked.

"Sir, I don't think-" Toast was interrupted.

"Do you know where he is!? We've been searching for him for forever! He's a very wanted mass murderer in our dimension!" Ghost continued.

"Yeah, I know," (y/n) said.

"Sir..." Toast tried again.

"What Johnny?" Ghost asked.

"This girl said 'Jordan went Casket again.'" He turned to (y/n). "What does that mean?"

Ghost looked at (y/n), waiting for an answer.

"Well... Their brother... You see... Two months ago... Well... He..." (y/n) tried to explain.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Ghost exclaimed suddenly.

"What!?" (y/n) asked.

"You're that girl we met two months ago when we were looking for Casket!!!" He realized.

"Oh yes, I remember that too, sir!" Toast commented.

"Uh, yeah. I... I was," (y/n) shuddered, remembering that encounter.

"Wait, so... Does that mean you're not from our dimension?" Ghost asked.

"Yeah, I'm not. I'm from this one," (y/n) said.

"And what's 'this one' called?" Ghost asked.

"Earth."

((A/N: Sorry I haven't really been updating. I have school now :( But now I get to leave you with another cliffhanger! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil ψ(`∇')ψ (that's an awkward devil thingy if you couldn't tell XD) ))