Going back home, I the run upstairs to my bedroom. Pulling my black backpack out from under the bed, I grab my thigh straps and wrapping them around my thigh slipping my gun and knife in the hole designed for them. I change my hair style to a bun held by two small knifes. They look like Chinese chop stick style hair accessories. I put on my bracelet that I can put extra bullets in. Taking the rest of my bag I walk back to pack house towards the entrance of the safe house. Placing my bag between to plant that you cannot see through. So that I am able to grab more weapons in case I need them. I know that Luna Joanna and Steph will have a gun with them as a precaution. Along with a few other men and women that will be there. I would give my life before I let anything happen to them. We are to station outside the room, it would be that Jasper and Harley will be outside the pack house and me near the safe house entrance. I didn’t mind as it was only 15 feet away so I can help if needed to be.

Looking at the clock, I realised that the Elders would be here in 5 minutes. Walking towards the door I see that Jasper and Harley were putting their weapons somewhere they can get to. We didn’t want to shift unless needed to in case we needed with the Alpha as we can take the rouges out in human form.  

Being polite I waited for them both, once they were finished we walked towards the clearing the meeting/trial was at. Walking to the front to be with Steph, Chris and the rest of my little group, I could see Brad and Claire at the front they were chained with silver and they looked bad. Bags under their eyes looking rough, but that’s what happens when you are away from your mate or in their case who they marked.

Alpha Michael turned to us and boomed his voice telling us to be quiet and that the Elders would like me to come up front, to explain what happened.

So I did, ‘I was at school and then I  smelt a really nice scent that led me to a closet that contained my mate and Claire shagging (putting it bluntly) and that I whispered ‘mate’ this had caught the attention of Brad. He had turned to look at me but keep shagging Claire while smiling at me. That when I knew he did not want me, otherwise he would have stopped. After that I meet Steph, Chris, Freddie, Sandra and Will. At this point we hadn’t of meet Sandy. Then Brad and Claire came out saying that Brad had told Claire that they are mates and were going to mark each other soon. Then I explained to soon to be Luna Steph what had happened to why I was a verge of crying, with this information she went to find Brad, it didn’t end well, it led me and Brad fighting as Brad wanted to harm our future Luna, I sent everyone away to keep her safe and fought Brad. I manage to hold him down and mind linked Alpha Michael to come he came with my father Bruce and Beta Neil. Before they had gotten to me, Brad rejected me. Once Brad was in Alpha hands I went to check on Steph. Later on that day we had training, I was giving the chance to opt out but I refused. I then had a match against Claire by the Alpha. He had no idea what had happened this morning. I won and Claire did not like it. Once I shifted back to human form she attacked in her wolf form causing to pass out. I woke up in the hospital. Learning that Brad and Claire had been locked up. A month and a bit later they came to a party which lead them to have sex, I felt the pain as we were in the sane house. Then a month or bit so they mated, while I was in school, I ran from there to the woods. Knowing how painful it is. I don’t remember who found me. I was lucky, I managed to keep my wolf as she had not bonded with Brad wolf do to the fight and him sleeping with Claire in front of me. With that we survived. Once I woken up I was told about Kevin and that his wolf had died.’

The Elders looked at me with sympathy and at Claire and Brad with disgust. It went on for a hour with Steph telling them the pain she felt from me because of how close we are and the doctor informing them on Kevin’s health.

It didn’t take long for the Elders to decide what they was going to do. As an Elder stood up to face the crowd.

‘We have decided that we will take Brad and Claire back with us and that they live their lives together in a cell. We only do this because of the rouge problem and we do not wish that they join and fight against you. They will live under harsh environment but together. As separating will cause more problems. They will be able to live a life. They will be able to have children but it is uncertain. Also they will not be able to shift into their wolves so they will be basically human. I know it does not sound like a punishment considering what Tiaria and Kevin are going through but with the rouges attacking there are not many wolves left and we need to survive. If you do not agree speak now. I will a sure you they will not have it easy. They will be along with other rouges and criminals.’

No one disagreed, I didn’t care, and I just wanted them gone. The guards that came with the Elders escorted to one of the cars where they had a cage.  We walked back to pack house. Women and men were leading children to the safe house. They knew it wasn’t a proper B.B.Q and that we would have one once the rouges were gone. Beta Neil started a small B.B.Q for the Elders, while everyone else watched out. After a couple of hours of dancing and singing Alpha Michael phone went off. Knowing what to do, me, Jasper and Harley walked to Steph and Joanna telling them that they have to leave for the safe house. They said their goodbyes to their mates and walked with us. Making sure that they had their gun and extra bullets I said goodbye and looked the door and mind linked them to do the same with their side, you can only open it from the inside after being locked in there as you take the handle off this side and punch in a code that puts a door in front of it making it look like a wall.

Walking to Jasper and Harley to say good luck, we hear the Alpha howl signalling that the fight has started.