chapter 4

Narrator P.O.V

When Tiaria got home the Alpha was there waiting for her, to explain what is going on with the situation and that the Elders are coming. The Alpha also wanted to make sure she is okay to fight if needed on the day of the B.B.Q.

Tiaria immediately said yes, she felt fine and that she will train tomorrow as she has been told to rest. After saying goodbye to the Alpha. Then telling her parents that she is going for run.

Tiaria shifted into her wolf, she walked around the territory to calm her wolf down about Brad and Claire. She thought about Kevin the poor boy that has lost his wolf, and that’s he was going to visit him in the next few days.

Over the next few days everything was getting set up for the Elders, making sure that the safe house had enough food and resources. Warriors and fighters were training extra hard, so was Tiaria she trained early hours in the morning all the way through to evening, making up for what she missed. Her friends and family became worried that she was putting too much on herself, but Tiaria knew when it was enough. She keep to her word and visited Kevin, he was slowly coming round that put smiles on people’s faces.

The day of the B.B.Q

Tiaria P.O.V

Getting up after I heard my alarm clock going off, I decided that I needed to find something really nice but also something I wouldn’t mind that would get ripped if I had to shift into my wolf. Walking into my walk in closet I look through my dresses, after a while choosing, I pick out a flowery thick strap mid length dress. It was really pretty but becoming too small. Grabbing some undies and some white flats I walk to my bathroom getting to my shower, doing my routine wash hair, shave, wash body in jasmine milk, after drying myself I put on some body lotion then got dressed. Drying my hair leaving it wavy, I put some mousse in my hair to give it some more volume. With my make-up I keep it natural, blusher, eyeliner and mascara. Looking at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable. I skipped down stairs to greet my parents, sitting at the table I make myself a bowl of cereal and a glass of apple juice. Looking up to my parents I could see that they were worried about to day. I had to talk to the Elders about Brad and wait to see what they will do.

’All warriors and Fighters to the meeting room. Please’ Alpha Michael requested through mind link. Standing up I give my mum a hug and waited for dad to say goodbye to mum. We walked to the pack house into the meeting room. Turning to look at Alpha Michael.

‘Thank you all for coming at short notice but I have had a phone call from a neighbouring pack hat has informed me that the rouges are heading our way. Sean the Alpha had let me know that they did try to fight the rouges but they ran away heading this away after realising that they would not get a surprise attack on them. The Alpha has got his best tracker and some fighters with him in case we need them. Sean is going to ring when his tracker and fighters are near us, that way we know that the rouges are nearly here. I have change our plans. It be that we still have a B.B.Q but I have informed the Elders and they wish to carry on and help us out. I am placing all the children under the ages of 16 in the safe house along with pregnant and elderly people and people that wish not to fight and look after the children. That way we know that they are safe. The Luna and Luna to be will be out with us but protected as soon as I get the phone call, Tiaria, Harley and Jasper are  lead them down to the safe house. You three will guard there. If it gets to bad I will send some other fighters down to help you or to switch if I need your assistance. You must protect that safe house with your life. As the future Luna has our packs future heir growing within her. You are not to speak about this to your mates or anyone. If this information gets out that could put Steph in danger. If any rouge submits take them down to the cells. I will let the rest of pack know about this. I advise you to prepare yourselves but do not change. We are to look like we are under a surprise attack. Thank you very much. Enjoy the barbeque.’