Chapter 10

"Addie!" Alice exclaimed running downstairs with a and mirror. She held it out for me to look in. The girl staring back at me was some unknown creature. She had blood red eyes. Ed hair was straight and thin. It was a dark brown with cream and light brown natural highlights. Her skin was pale white and her face was perfect. You couldn't pick one flaw out on her.
Edward chuckled as he read my thoughts. "So... Since you're a newborn, you gotta fight me now." Emmett said walking in the room. "It's on." I said. We walked out into the backyard. I dance around him in circles before leaping at him.
I lunged on top of him brining him to the ground. I pinned him down right before he jumped up and flipped me over. He tabbed my wrist flicking me around. I screamed out in pain as my wrist snapped. "Arg! That hurt!" I yelled at him. Carlisle ran over and looked at my wrist. My whole body had heat radiating off of it. I was very angry and upset.
My body twisted and turned until I phased into a big pure white wolf. I jumped up startled. Everyone stared at me surprised. I looked over at Jasper who tried to walk up to me and ran into the forest.

The big white wolf ran off into the forest leaving her family behind in shock. She shook of the pain of broken wrist as it healed quickly. Jasper went to go after her but Carlisle stopped him. "She is very freaked out right now. Let her go." He said putting a hand on his shoulder.

   I ran off into the trees as the pain in my paw healed. Hello
What is happening
Another one phased
They smell like leeches
Please stop running little one
I stopped in my tracks to see six big wolfs in front of me. I whined and backed up slowly.
She's terrified
She has a pretty coat of fur
What's your name
What is happening!
You just phased into a wolf sweetheart
What are these voices in my head
We can hear each other's thoughts
I whimpered.
So that's what that leech smell is
Jared!
What
Leech?
You smell like a vampire
That's cause I am a vampire
What! Everyone thought in unison.
I projected my stream of thoughts in front of me so everyone could see Jasper changing me, my vampire figure, the red eyes, even me screaming before Jasper changed me, the airport.
Woah
You've had one hell of a day
What's your name little one?
Um... Adeline Bale. Addie.
Addie, this is Jared, Paul, Jacob, Quill, and Embery  I'm Sam Uley.
Hello
Would you like to come back to my fiancé's?
Su... Sure
   I ran behind the big black wolf and the others back to a little house in the woods. A girl with scars running down her face and neck came out and handed me a little stack of clothes.
These are for you to put on after you phase back
Phase back? How do I do that?
Um... How did you phase first
I got really upset after my wrist broke
Uh... Try and soothe yourself. Imagine yourself back in your vampire form
  I ran behind a tree and closed by eyes. I was standing next to Jasper in my vampire form. We were holding hands and walking along a beach. Then my body turned instantly cool to the touch and I formed into a naked vampire. I got dressed in the black leggings, shirt, and skin tight black exercise sweatshirt.
   I stepped out from the tree to find six big muscular boys without shirts on staring at me. There was the girl who gave me the clothes. "Adeline?" The biggest boy asked in a husky voice. "Yes.." I said. "I am Sam Uley. This is my fiancé Emily." He told me. I nodded.
   "You said you were a vampire?" Sam asked. "Yes, on my honeymoon Jasper Hale turned me." I informed them. "When did you get back?" Another boy asked. "Uh, just today." I said looking at the ground. "Cullen's." I heard someone mutter under their breath.
    "Your married to Jasper?" Emily asked. "Y... Yes." I stuttered. "What did you say your last name was?" Emily asked. "Bale. Adeline Bale." I told her. "You don't happen to be related to a Sharon Bale. I know she just passed away the other day." She said. I felt tears well up in my eyes and my hands bunched up into fists. "Yes... That was my mother." I said taking a deep breath. I had a flashback to when Jasper took me on our honeymoon to my old flat. My mothers grave. I felt a tear run down my face and I wiped it away quickly.
   "Woah, she did it again" I heard someone whisper. "Do what?" I asked shaking off the memory. "Projecting your thoughts for us to see." A boy said. "Oh, sorry I'm still trying to wrap my head around my powers." I explained. "No, I think it's pretty cool." He told me.
"Addie, I believe I'm your aunt. My mom had a sister that passed away the other day. A Sharon Edith Bale." She said. I nodded unable to speak.
   "Would you like to stay the night. You look terrified?" Sam asked. I nodded agin. "Thank you." I managed to whisper. I followed him inside the house. "So hybrid." A boy said to me. "Yeah," I responded. "I'm Embery by the way." He told me. "Hello Embery." I replied sweetly.
    "Boy, pack meeting. Addie you can take a seat on the couch." Sam said. I took a seat on the brown leathered couch as he ordered me too. "Adeline, I'm Sam as you know. Boys introduce yourselves." He barked. "I'm Quill." One said. "Jared." "Paul" a guy said nodding his head as a form of 'sup'. "Jacob" "And I'm Embery." Said the boy I met just a second ago. I waved hello to them all.
    "Can... Can I call back at the Cullen's. They are probably wondering where I am?" I asked Sam. "Yeah, there's a phone in the kitchen." He told me. I walked into the kitchen where Emily was making dinner and called the house.
Hello
Carlisle, it's Adeline
Hello Addie. How are you?
Good, I have so much to tell you but I can't tonight. I am staying the night at Sam's. Please tell Jasper I'm very sorry and I miss you all dearly. I will be home as soon as I get this under control. Thank you for everything.
Anytime Addie. We miss you all as well. We understand this is hard for you. Come back whenever. We will always be here.
Thank you. Good bye Carlisle
Good bye Adeline.

   I hung up, took a deep breath, and leaned against the counter. "Are you okay?" Emily asked. I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. "I need to hunt." I told Sam and walked out the back door. I ran into the woods at vampire speed and went for a herd of deer I smelled. After the three deer I got a mountain lion. I heard someone coming and I froze in my place. "Adeline?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Jasper?" I wondered. He emerged from the trees. "Carlisle said you aren't coming back." He told me. "Not today. I'm very dangerous Jasper. You don't understand. It's not that I don't want to be with you. It's I can't bear the fact that I could I hurt you like that" I said snapping my fingers.
   "I know, just promise me you will come back?" He asked. "Yes. As soon as I can get myself back in control." I explained. "Okay... Bye Adeline. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said running back to the house.
  I opened the back door and slipped into the living room. Sitting on the couch was Jacob and Quill with Sam standing in the kitchen with Emily as they watched Jared and Embery stuff their face with food. "You okay?" Jacob asked me. "Yes," I said my voice cracking.
   "Are you hungry?" Emily asked. "Uh, I guess." I said. I took one of the oversized muffins from the basket and started picking pieces off and eating them. After dinner, or the muffin I ate, I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I heard footages behind me and I turned around to see Sam.
   "Sam," I said. "Yes Addie?" He asked. "Tomorrow, can you teach me how to fight?Like werewolf style." I asked him. "Sure. Not tomorrow but the next day, I want you to meet Billy. Jacobs father." He told me. I nodded. "We have an extra bedroom here. Would you like to have it?" He asked me. "Really? But what about the others? I can sleep on the couch. Or the floor. I can sleep as a wolf outside." I said. "No... Really. That's what the boys are suppose to do. And they have a family to go back too. That will be your room. Even when you are the Cullen's. It will be your room. You may always come back and stay the night. You are part of the family now." He told me.

A/N
So now that she is wolf, this story is going to have a twist. It may not be all about Jasper anymore. She has a new family now as well. She is stuck with this one. She is also stuck with her vampire family as well. What will happen?