Chapter 1

(Victoria's POV)

I woke up in a white room. I tried to remember the last thing I could. The bridge. Water. Cold. Darkness. I heard the door open and a women in a black suit with red hair and a man with an eye patch walked in.

"You're awake?" Eye patch announces. I just nod. Obviously I'm awake. Wait. Awake from what?

"You were found frozenin a glacier," the woman answers my question that I am almost positive I asked my self. In my head. "My name is Natasha and you are inside S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. Can you tell me your name?" I hesitate. I may have been frozen for however long, but I have had my share of abuse and I don't trust a lot of people. But for some reason I feel like I can trust her.

"Victoria." I say quietly but loud enough for Natasha and only Natasha to hear me.

"Well Victoria, you have been asleep for a long time. It is now 2015. A lot has changed but don't worry, you'll get used to it. I need you to come with us. We need to take a blood sample and make check for any injuries," Natasha informs me. i nod and get up from the bed that I was sitting on and follow Natasha and eye patch through multiple hallways. I saw a glimpse of a familiar red, white and blue suit. It looks like Captain America. But that can't be true, he died in the war when he fell in he ocean. Was he was frozen like me? Maybe S.H.I.E.L.D found him to? 

"Dr. Banner, this is Victoria. We need to do a full check up ASAP. Blood test, the whole nine yards. Just make sure this kid is healthy by the time she leaves your office." Eye patch directs. Is he some sort of director or something? 

I was left in the room with the Doctor. I have always hated going to the doctors. I hate needles. I just HATE them, with a passion!

"Okay then. Hello Victoria. As you already know, I am Dr. Banner, but you can call be Bruce. First I will need a blood sample." Here we go. The NEEDLES!!

**After The Check Up**

"Okay, well it looks to me that you are all healthy. Natasha is waiting outside of the door. It was nice to meet you Victoria."

"Thank you, you to Bruce." I smile and walk out the door. God. Why is everyone here so trusting?

"How did it go?" Natasha asks.

"Fine, but I hate needles. A LOT." I laugh.

"I'm not very fond of them either. C'mon. Let's go get some food and then I'll take you to get some new clothes."

"Okay." I agree. Natasha is really nice. I am really glad that I didn't wake up in some Hydra base. I wonder if Hydra is still a thing? Oh well. I have really perked up since I woke up. I think drinking that cup of water Bruce gave me had to do with it.

As we walked into the dining hall I saw him. I saw Captain fricking America.