part seven://safe

Zachs POV
They got me. I didn't do anything to them. Was it because I still like her. I felt myself going deeper in the water. There's no point to trying to get out. I deserve this. I helped them do this to her. I felt someone in the pool. It's her. I tried to stay still so she wouldn't know I was here. If she found out she would blame it on herself. I can't do that to her. I'll just open a hole in the bag the water will get to me soon.

Kaitlyns POV
I Pulled him it of the water. I felt his heart. It was getting slower. I pushed his lungs and he coughed up water. I covered his mouth and he looked at me with his bright blue eyes. He smiled and hugged me tighter than anyone ever had. I cried on his shoulder but we heard a noise. We jumped off the porch and ran in the front yard. We weren't at edwins. This was in Arizona. What happened to Texas. We found our phones in rudans car in the driveway and called and uber. Thank god Zach knew the driver because we didn't have any money.

one hour later
We got to Zachs house and locked ourselves in his room. I fell asleep on his bed while he made sure nothing happened to us. I felt safe. For once I felt like I was at home. But I still question what I did.