part five://scared

Kaitlyns POV
I heared Zach coming down stairs so I got up to meet him at the end of the stairs. He came down the stairs and kissed my forehead at the end and walked into the kitchen." Babe were going somewhere with the boys" I said okay and ran upstairs. I have a secret crush on Edwin so I picked a cuter outfit than i would usually wear. I wore a 'I can't even' crop top with black high waited shorts and my black vans. I ran downstairs and saw him on the couch. He looked nervous. I didn't know why he was nervous so I sat next to him and lakes my head on his shoulder. "Sorry" he said quietly and shed a tear. I questioned why he said that but I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. When he got up I followed. He went outside and Rudan was outside waiting. Usually Zach would sit in back with me but he sat in front today. Odd. He turned around and cried but tried to keep it on the low. I don't know what is happening but I didn't like it. We got to edwins house pretty quick. I got out and Zach hugged me before we walked in. When we got in he sat on the one seat couch and faced the corner. I don't like this. I heard Edwin whispering but I didn't want to seem stalker so I looked around his house. Someone hit me on the head and that's the last thing I remember before I woke up. I woke up on the floor in a basement. Am I at edwins? When I woke up something hit me. I think a picture of me and Zach. I have it, somewhere. I saw Edwin above me. I tried talking but there was tape over my mouth and my arms tied together. I gave my puppy dog eyes but it didn't work too well on him. He slapped me and picked me up. God his hands are so warm. Kaitlyn stop thinking of that he might kill you, this could be the last face you see on earth. He looked down, I saw anger in his eye. What did I do.